Friends, put more white space in your text. I can't read big fat blobs of text.

by gubberningbody 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

That would be a PITY.

• Terry
    Terry
    Terry is full of SHITH.

I resemble that remark!

• chickpea
    chickpea

text wall!!

perfect description of the "i clicked on a post
    but couldnt bear to try to read it" posts

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

"

Start a new topic in 'Jehovah's Witnesses / Friends'

You have already started 4 topic(s) in the last 24 hours out of your limit of 4.
    You cannot start another until your oldest topic expires ~ 5 hours from now ."

This is some serious BS.

There are things I have to say and they need saying when I need to say them, not when you have some f'n shelf-space.

• minimus
    minimus

ha ha

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

While I'm at it, I'll also say that I really hate it when people say:

"I've been blessed."

No. You haven't.

The magic man in the sky did not intervene in this world so you could get more goodies than the ubiquitous child with flies on his face in Africa.

Knock it off.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Sith on you!

And yes, I tend to skip huge blocks of words because I simply can't follow them without using my cursor to mark the next line.

• Heaven
    Heaven

You have already started 4 topic(s) in the last 24 hours out of your limit of 4.

Isn't the sound of the number 4 'death' (or something like that?) in Chinese?

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere
    gubberning body wrote: There are things I have to say and they need saying when I need to say them, not when you have some f'n shelf-space.

Maybe you should just start one 'Gripe/Complaint' thread per day - call it "My Daily Gripe" - and keep posting your complaints on that one thread for the remainder of the day or week or month.

That will leave you at least 3 new topic starts per day for other subjects. ... Properly labeled, of course...~!!!

Aude.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit