THE WITCHTOWER 04/2010: "Is Eating for Christians?", "The Watchtower and April 1st" etc.

by processor 15 Replies latest jw friends

• processor
    processor

The new issue of The Witchtower is available for download now.

Cover

http://prozessor.bplaced.net/pdf/witchtower_04_2010.pdf

All of my publications can be found here: http://svhelden.gmxhome.de/e

• Doubting Bro
    Doubting Bro

Wow, that's funny and unsettling at the same time!! Your use of quoting snippets of scriptures to fit the insane conclusions is dead on parody. Well done!!

PS - Its unsettling to me because I know that's exactly how the WTS comes up with its conclusions and I still can't believe I was stupid enough to fall for it!!

• cantleave
    cantleave

Excellent spiritual food dispensed at the proper time, you are indeed the faithful and discreet slave.

• superpunk
    superpunk

I'm still working on it but so far hilarious. Well done. :)

• Mary
    Mary

LMAO! I love the part about "Millions Now Living" was nothing more than an April Fool's Joke.

Surely Jehovah has guided you to give us food at the proper time. (clap, clap, clap, clap!)

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

It is so funny. Thanks for sharing such upbuilding spiritual information.

• peaches
    peaches

PRICELESS!!!!!

• wary
    wary

Brilliannttt!!! hillarious!!

May I suggest a subject for the upcoming issues! Are fractions of fornication OK for christians.

For some inspiration check out 'Marys' advance directive on this very subject under the thread ABSTAIN.... from blood and fornication.

You could do that subject justice!!

I am ready for more "meaty" spiritual gems!!!

wary

• ziddina
    ziddina

I went to your site when you posted the previous "Witchtower", but I couldn't even get into the files to read them!!!

[Edited...]

Yup!! Something's changed - I can read them now!!! Thanks!!!

Zid

• GromitSK
    GromitSK

Man - this is funny LMAO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit