Contacting Stratton Ohio over major JW Dispute

by hawkaw 12 Replies latest jw friends

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Hello all. Someone unknown to me sent an electronic mail message to me with respect to Community Conscious International comments on the dispute between the Watchtower and the community of Stratton, Ohio. I guess the person wants to send the following to every person in Stratton and would like comments on the message. So what do you think of the following folks?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Community Conscious International

Dear resident of Stratton Ohio

The world is watching you. It's watching you because, in a short while, your community will conclude its legal battle for the freedom to have a community absent of the mental manipulation of an organization so bent on pressing its twisted dogma into your psyche, that they are willing to sue you to make you accept it.

The Watchtower Inc., who is suing you, has no fear of the legal system. They have had many years to become adept in exploiting it for their agenda. They have more free legal aid than they could ever use since their lawyers are volunteers, and could tie you up in court until you are financially ruined. Stratton has obviously elected officials who are looking out for your interests, but you must be warned that as good as the legal firm representing you is, the Watchtower has already won this type of lawsuit before. You stand at the threshold of loss.

You must also understand that, in the unlikely event Stratton should prevail at the Supreme Court, Stratton will still be the loser, having spent its monies and energies for nothing as The Watchtower Inc. will not honor the legal system. The leadership will direct the rank & file members to continue coming into your community in an attempt to make converts regardless of the law. Members are so controlled in mind, that they will brave the tempest and willingly endure arrest and imprisonment for their leaders. You cannot win, -not this way.

The Watchtower has an Achilles heel, and you can take advantage of it and win. Pay attention to the remainder of this communication to see how.

The Watchtower Inc. is a manipulator of minds and by means of deception, controls millions of persons throughout the world. While the Watchtower Inc. will not be deterred by the legal system, there is one thing that they fear., the INTERNET, because it is causing the mind control to fail. If your community were to be fully individually informed about the truth of the Watchtower Inc., then the Watchtower will issue a self-imposed ban on Stratton. That's right! The Watchtower leadership will blacklist Stratton herself. They have no choice in the matter. Here's why.

Thousands of Jehovah's Witnesses quit the Watchtower movement each year just in the United States alone. The scenario is replayed out over and over again. A Witness goes to a home, thinking that they might make a recruit. But the person behind the door knows better, having researched the Watchtower movement on the internet. When the Witness begins talking to the homeowner, the homeowner tells the Witness more, much, much more, than the Watchtower ever wanted a simple rank and file member to know. As a result, the Witness quits in disgust, and in many cases, only after taking some other members with them. The Watchtower fears that the rank & file will find out the truth.

Even if the Jehovah's Witness coming to your home is brainwashed thoroughly enough to resist the truth, the leadership cannot take the chance of losing a paying member. The Watchtower will take her losses, blacklist Stratton, and be happy no members found out the truth.

Inform yourself. Community Conscious International will make very sure that the Watchtower is aware that Stratton Ohio is a community aware, and Stratton will be free of the Watchtower Inc.

Here are a few of they burgeoning number of web sites for you to use in your efforts to educate yourself about this hazard. The owners of these sites have repeatedly been threatened by the Watchtower, but since they only present factual evidence, they cannot formulate a lawsuit against them.

. http://watchtower.observer.org (information-documents-personal experiences)

. http://www.freeminds.org (information-documents-personal experiences)

. http://www.jwfiles.com (information-documents-personal experiences)

. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum (you can ask for help from concerned present and former members)

The recruiters would stay away from your community on their own. If the leadership of the Watchtower Inc. were to find out that all in your community were aware of the truth about the Jehovah's Witnesses, then the Watchtower leadership would direct the individual Jehovah's Witnesses to stay away!

Why? The reason is quite simple. The Watchtower movement is loosing members and money. Jehovah's Witness are quitting their life religion when they find out about the truth concerning the Watchtower. Their world is shattered. Some commit suicide when faced with the realization that the Watchtower has lied to them, manipulated them, used them, and even killed them with their false doctrines.

The Watchtower only prospers where they can foster ignorance. Their leadership speaks of the internet as "the table of demons", warning the membership that the internet is full of lies about the Watchtower Inc. The leadership works hard to keep the rank & file blind to the truth.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to all the comments.

hawk

• fodeja
    fodeja
    The world is watching you.

Sure. Ohio, of all places, has become the very centre of the world's attention.

The basic idea behind this message is good: educated people don't fall for JW stories. However, the way it's written, I'd file it under "fanatic rant" or "conspiracy theory".

Plus, I never trust people who can't spell lose correctly.

f.

• Lindy
    Lindy

Maybe I missed it because I read this quickly, but what is the WT suing Stratton over? Are they not allowing JWs to go door to door?

If this is the case, I personally don't think this strategy will work anyway. The basic JW going door to door is not going to listen to anti-JW propaganda coming from a householder anyways. They will do as they are told to-"wipe off their feet" and go on to the next door. They aren't interested in ones who are against the JWs, only the ones who will "hear" the "good news." I have talked to the JWs who still visit me, I know. They plug up their ears and refuse to hear or spout out the well rehearsed "that ain't so because." Or their eyes glaze over and a shear panic covers their face and they excuse themselves and leave. Even with the facts before them, they won't listen. They are way to conditioned by the Society if they are attending meetings and going out in service. Most on the internet won't even dare go to sites such as this one. The brainwashing is doing its job well. So this person's thinking won't work. The Society will sue and the town will loose.
    My opinion anyway.

Lindy

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I think this letter is way over the top.

The WTBTS is a high-control group, but failing them being re-classified as a commercial entity, the community of Stratton has exactly SQUAT chance of overturning the Supreme Court ruling that exempts them from any requirement to have permits to go from door-to-door.

It's a hiding to no-where.

Also, the idea of ordinary people reseraching the WTBTS on the Internet so they can rebuff JW's who call on them is silly.

Firstly most people will not do this, and secondly, if they did, most JW's would be off the door step double-quick, due to their conditioning regarding negative speech regarding the Oragnisation

People living in glass paradigms shouldn't throw stones...

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

I only quickly scanned the first couple paragraphs, and both contain inaccuracies.

Not wasting my time further, since their intended audience could care less.

This likely came either from the JahIdiots, or the other bunch of incompetents that "cut" some discussion board posts and "pasted" them over an amicus brief outline thinking such created an acceptable Brief.

Hit "delete".

• Sam Beli
    Sam Beli

This writer is pretty well informed about JWs. While many will not want to take the time to research the WT, some will, especially some who are religious and just itching to debunk JWs.

I think they should go for it. What do they have to loose?

Sam Beli

I have seen all the works which have been done under the sun, and behold, all is vanity and striving after wind. What is crooked cannot be straightened and what is lacking cannot be counted. Solomon

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

I agree that this letter will be classified as a "fanatical rant",
    beside which the JW's will look pretty normal.

May I make an alternate suggestion? The letter could begin by
    suggesting that the legal case will be expensive and unlikely to
    succeed. However, there is a way that the community can win
    for free. Here's how:

If a householder requests that JW's not call on their door, the org
    must comply for at least two years. If every (or even many) of
    Stratton's resident's follow through with this request, the territory
    will shrink. Soon, those who have not requested "Do not call" will
    be overwhelmed with calls, and will join in.

Before long, the community will have effectively achieved its
    objective - with no cost or fuss.

By the way, the letter should be short and sound professional.

• nelly136
    nelly136

bit long winded for me, one thing they dont tell them is....
    borg book sellers are JUNK MAIL and they can be removed at source by writing to local kh with a ''take me off your territory list now, any further visits can and will be viewed as harassment and the police will be called''
    most peoples doors I knocked on as a jw (oh the fond memory)were not so much interested in the 'message' they just wanted to shoot the messenger for disturbing their lays ins or relaxation time,
    nelly

• Will Power
    Will Power

Morning all

I think runningmans idea sounds like something more people would do especially if the e-mail contained a little sign that could be printed and posted on their mail box for their convience.
    Maybe it could say

"Do not call"
    I have seen the truth:
    http://watchtower.observer
    http://www.freeminds.org
    http://www.jwfiles.com
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum

• nelly136
    nelly136

lol running man you beat me to it, someone I know did just that and cut their territory by about 50% in his area which meant the rest of the territory got even more regular calls
    nelly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit