question about monitoring this site

by peaches 22 Replies latest jw friends

• peaches
    peaches

just got done reading a previous topic about elders monitoring this site...i have NEVER heard of that!!! does anyone know if it is just brooklyn elders that do this,,,or are other elders assigned throughout the country???? god,,,for creepy....

• blondie
    blondie

I know that some who posted in the past who put their pictures on were found out. But I think they were ready to leave anyway.

I would suggest never posting your picture or your real name or giving too much detail about your personal life.

• peaches
    peaches

shudder!

• blondie
    blondie

It's not a good idea to post your real name on any website; too many crazy people online. Some have posted their photos on here that are df'd or da'd and feel they have nothing to lose.

I have been on here almost 10 years and had no one "discover" me.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I always wondered about elders crashing an apostafest. Would they take pictures and names, or grab a plate of food?

• lingno2
    lingno2

Thanks for reminding, 'am dead then and be resurrected on this board, thanks to everybody you're amazing. 'am always arround for sustenance sorry for not participating commence, 'am still earning intellect from you sucking like an infant.

more power!!

• horrible life
    horrible life

lingno2

Am I too tired to make sense of your post. Will it make more sense tomorrow?

• White Dove
    White Dove

Lingno2,

I think it's past your bed time. You are rummy.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

lingno2 is one of those monitoring this site to turn you all in.

Judge Dread

• yknot
    yknot

I know some who lurk from my circutit/district.......(I have overheard yall talking about it at the lit counter, by the Elder-room door and in the library next to the big territory map!)

(ya you, we know each other but lets both just keep pretending we don't, I will keep turning in time, being a warm body at the meetings and you..... well you just keep telling yourself that you are just trying to keep the congregation clean and not because you secretly agree with many of the 'issues' you see posted here, .....LOL-----stop lurking, start posting..... you know you want to!--- this is your 'guilty pleasure' like True Blood is mine!)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit