Just Curious

by cult classic 17 Replies latest jw friends

• cult classic
    cult classic

Why do some of you care about being outed for being on JWN?

I mean in all fairness, if anyone identifies you on the board it only

means that they were on the site too.....right?

I'm new to the group and deciding how i'll navigate and share on the threads.

So I ask this in all sincerity.

Thanks,

Cult Classic

• asilentone
    asilentone

there are few elders monitoring this board. they are assigned by the crooklyn bethel.

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

there are few elders monitoring this board.

Don't they fear having their minds infected by, like, logic and stuff?

• asilentone
    asilentone

A. Fenderson, they only choose VERY loyal elders to monitor this board. Very few of them.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome cult classic!

Great name :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• cult classic
    cult classic

Thanks Stephen!

• its_me!
    its_me!

"There are a few elders monitoring this board."

HA HA HA HA! I have asked this same question! Hypocrites! Apparently they think that the Holy Spirit will protect them. The mere rank and file do not have the super immune powers that the elders do!!!!!!

In answer to you Cult Classic----- I am cautious because I am a chicken. I want to tell everyone my real name and where I live SOOOOO bad! But as of now, I am trying to fade (family is in the ORG)

I am very curious though about all of the other posters. I always wonder if any of them live close to me, and if they would want to get together for a drink! I am thinking that soon, I will not be afraid anymore, and I will just spill it and let the chips fall where they may!

• asilentone
    asilentone

why don't you look at the apostafest threads, and see if you have posters living near you.

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

If they do monitor this board I'd like to say hi to them and wish them all well......

AS THEY BURN IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!!!!!!!!!!!

• its_me!
    its_me!

Asilentone.....I am new here, can you tell me how to do that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit