by etna 27 Replies latest jw friends

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

PUT IT IN STONE!

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I'm with OTWO. I think the years of increase will end due to counting methods. I don't know if this will be the year increases stop but I don't think the increase will be as great as the last few.

11,023 is my guess for 2010

• heathen
    heathen

I thought the apostle Paul said to stop doing the lords evening meal when christ returned . They believe that he returned invisibly in 1914 and he will only come back as the clouds , so what's the point?

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I'm guessing somwhere between 11,874 and 11,914.

• Balsam
    Balsam

I attended the memorial as a stranger and they mentioned there was 10,800 about who partook for 2009. I was shocked because the number has grown since I left in 2001 by more than 2,000.

I suspect there will be an even higher number in 2002.

Ruth

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo
    Partakers in 2009 10,857, I predict over 11,000 for 2010

I agree with Blondie

LD

• Open mind
    Open mind

144,001 would be fantastic.

om

• Darth plaugeis
    Darth plaugeis

Maybe I am wrong about this, but years ago, late 80's early 90's, didn't they brag how the number of partakers went down every year? again I could of imagined it since during meetings my mind often wondered.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Not just in the 80s and 90s, Darth, but as recently as February 2009 the Watchtower had the gall to state:

"While the number of anointed ones on the earth has decreased over the decades, the number of the other sheep has increased."

2/15/09 WT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit