Fear....they called

by 4mylove 21 Replies latest jw experiences

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Well, I'm being brave enough to type from home.

Apperently when my husband went to eh memorial one of the brothers asked him for his number and he provided it. We were having a peaceful evening when he listened to a voicemail.

I am physically getting ill, shaking, crying and hoping this is nothing.

Caller said, "it showed alot of respect by you coming to the memorial..."

I feel my life is over....

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread
    I am physically getting ill, shaking, crying and hoping this is nothing.

Are you serious?

Get a grip, girl.

Judge Dread

• asilentone
    asilentone

it might be the time of the month.

• horrible life
    horrible life

I fully understand!

Went to a funeral yesterday, saw 2 of my old running buddies. Both were still in! They didn't ask if I was still in, but both said they wanted to call me, and have me come and visit more often, "at the Kingdom Hall".

I don't want them to call, and I don't want to reestablish friendships with JW's.

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Oh, dear don't give them that much power over you. You've already given them enough.

Try to breathe, take a hot bath or whatever else relaxes you, listen to some nice music and drink a glass of water slowly, which will actually calm you down. Sounds like you're having a panic attack, which is what happens when you start imagining the worst possible things and then your imagination gets away from you.

If it helps, later on, sit down and write what the worst thing you can imagine happening, and what you would do if it happens. You will probably discover...it's not actually anything you can't deal with, or haven't already dealt with.

• Judge Dread
    Judge Dread

Have a double.......no, have a triple.

Judge Dread

• peaches
    peaches

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( 4mylove ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• darkl1ght3r
    darkl1ght3r

What the eff??? There's some cold people on this board!!!

Nah, your life isn't over, even though it may feel like it. Just remember to stay honest and true to yourself, unless of course if you need to bust out with some "theocratic warfare". Vent here for support. It WILL settle down in the long run. Take care.

• Open mind
    Open mind

So your husband went to the Memorial. Is there more to the story than that?

Plenty of 100% non-believers on this forum still attend the Memorial to "show respect" and keep their JW family members happy.

If that's all there is, you're probably attaching too much importance to this.

If there's more, let us know so we can be of more support.

om

• 4mylove
    4mylove

Thanks for the support.

To those that feel I over reacted, well, I'm glad you're in such a happy place.

To think that my life would completely change the moment he decided to go back is terrifying. Luckily there are no children involved. I have felt the wrath of these bastards and it is painful. When you have something so precious taken away from you, I physically hurts.

Thanks

And not my time of the month....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit