ANYONE KNOW WHAT THE NEW PUBLICATION IS THIS YEAR?

by sweet 18 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweet
    sweet

anyone know what the new publication is this year thats being released at the 3 day convention

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I don't know but I'm guessing a new "Creation" book or DVD.

• cantleave
    cantleave

It wouldn't surprise me if there is a new reasoning book - the old one is a liability.

• blondie
    blondie

Very few probably really know, only those involved in the development and printing. I was told that if a Bethelite revealed this even to their mate or "best" friend that they could be asked to leave Bethel....I toured one year and the printing area was cordoned off and forbidden territory. But as soon as the first DC hits the end of May, it ends up on JWN.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes the book is called " Enjoying Cult Life "

• sir82
    sir82

They've decided to drop the subtlety this year.

The title of the new release is "Obey Us or Die, You Scum-Sucking Pigs"

• yknot
    yknot

echoing Blondie's comments.......... if any 'leaks' are to happen it will be only days before the season begins.

However I am sure whatever the release..... it will be on JWN short thereafter for public consuption.....

Sweet when is your DC?

• RR
    RR

Yeah, a new prophecy book: Millions NOW living will Not Die .... today. Hey, they finally got it right!

• Terry
    Terry

Predictions:

1.The title will be awkward and unwieldy.

2.The color will be garish.

3.The first chapter will tell us the story of Adam and Eve.

4.Difficult times hard to deal with will shortly follow

5.The syntax will be pretzel-logic

6.Everybody will be excited about it for absolutely no reason

7.A veiled Armageddon "prediction" will be hidden in it to generate some interest and speculation

8.It will be outstandingly boring

9.Young people in the congregation will leave in droves as a result of the pressure it puts on them to conform

10.Terrorism will be linked to Apostasy

11. Ten years from its release the book will be an embarassment to the Society because it contradicts subsequent "new light".

12.Giant robots disguised as automobiles will fight to the "death" in the last chapter.

I'm pretty confident that most of these prediction will prove to be accurate. Well, maybe mostly all of them.

• donny
    donny

I have heard from a reliable source that it's a book to help the brothers control the unruly sisters. The working title is "Reasoning With The Sisters."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit