mothers anguish over satanic son

by Weeping 17 Replies latest jw friends

• spawn
    spawn

He was once found standing upright, clinging to a pole with his eyes shut in what appeared to be a deep sleep.

I used to suffer from the same thing for years, it turns out I used to drink too much.

• serenitynow!
    serenitynow!

I agree with the folks that say in all probability mental illness. Weeping, I think that you give the devil too much blame/credit, wicked spirits are not responsible for everything. I really suggest seeing a therapist to get to the bottom of your fixation on the devil, it may help you to attain some peace.

jada (enjoying inner peace with the help of my therapist and lovely pills!)

• A.Fenderson
    A.Fenderson

If I was the most bad-ass and powerful evil spirit in all of existence, I wouldn't bother possessing people in positions of power or influence where I could really make some inroads and propogate my agenda of hate and destruction to vast swaths of the human race--nah, I'd make a 12-year old kid do a freaky pole-dance. Repeatedly!

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

Can I pet your puppy, Outlaw?

I have a great love of dragons...I want one like that on my new denim jacket, I embroider that kind of stuff. I am crafty like that...with thread and stuff, not sneaky.

• Twitch
    Twitch

You know, I can't decide if Weeping is a troll or really believes this dark age boogyman crap.

Why does Dana Carvey pop into my consciousness for some reason? Must be Sataaaaan,...

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Why does Dana Carvey pop into my consciousness for some reason? Must be Sataaaaan,...

Same reason why he keeps popping into my head every time Weeping has a Satan rant

Could it be Satan!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

Sounds like epilepsy to me. Wait, isn't epilepsy caused by DEMONZ???

Oh

my

God.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I'd make a 12-year old kid do a freaky pole-dance. Repeatedly!

Me too. Except it would be a hot 21-year-old woman in a g-string.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit