My 1st post

by Darth plaugeis 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• flipper
    flipper

DARTH- It's so nice to have you join us on the board ! I agree with you- I exited in 2003 from the witnesses and these 7 years have been the happiest of my life ! I look forward to your posts and insights my friend. Take care, Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    I have become a Dark lord of the Sith. Like Star Wars 3, I would go to the Jedi Temple and take them down. I bought most of it people, those silly beliefs we had. I wasn't afraid to voice my opinion when I didn't by a new "understanding".
    You and SD-7 ought to get along great.

LOL, ThinkAboutIt, that's what I was thinking too.

Welcome! So your kids are 19 and 21, right? Take heart...did you know that two thirds of people raised jw leave the Watchtower cult?

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

HI Darth,

Great to meet you. I understand EXACTLY what you are going through. I learned that hard way that my ex-wife was always right......"its all a big game".....

I too have lost every friend I've ever known.....I'm still in the 'lost' stage; trying to figure out what's next......so you're not alone. I'm always glad to hear of a happy ending.....I'm sure glad you met a nice girl. The sisters I dated post divorce were awful.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Welcome to the forum Darth.

Your story makes me realise how lucky I was that I dropped out early.

Cheers

Chris

• looloo
    looloo

welcome

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Welcome to the board..

• dgp
    dgp

Welcome.

• Quandry
    Quandry

Just wanted to add my welcome to the forum!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit