The 14,400-Anointed JWs, are they only whites no people of color???

by Scott77 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Scott77
    Scott77

Is Samuel Hard's appointment to GB, an attempt of JW to fight off racial accusation? Why is that the majority of 144000 are only white people? If the 144000 is an equal representation of all people from the earth, how about the chinese? I am just curious. Of course I know the 144000 is a fictious number but Iam concerned.

Scott77

• White Dove
    White Dove

Fourteen thousand four hundred? Hahahahaha!!!

It's because the mutants will rule the world! Be scared.

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

I would say its about 98.73% white people.

• Scott77
    Scott77

LMAO

Scott77

• AGuest
    AGuest

A couple things, dear Scott, if I may... and peace to you!

• The 144,000 is indeed a literal number... and
    • Are taken "from among the sons of Israel," 12,000 from each tribe, excluding Dan... thus
    • They are NOT "an equal representation of all people from the earth" (that group is represented by the "great crowd", dear one)... however
    • Since Israel was "scattered" (Jame 1:1), Abraham's blood will most probably be found all througout the earth...

The reason the number seems to not be literal is this very explanation given by the WTBTS (that the 144,000 represents all people from the earth)that you have shared here. That is a false teaching to justify why men of primarily German and/or Anglo descent can include themselves in that number. Keep in mind, however, that many who have also claimed to be Israel/Jews over the millenia may not necessarily be such. Some are simply "Israel/Jews" because they adopted the teachings, traditions, and worship of the Israelites after leaving Egypt... and the Jews after returning from Babylon. Thus, they are such by religion and tradition but not necessarily by means of Abraham's blood... which ALL of the 144,000 are. Literally. Even if they have other blood in them. Even so, they definitely have Abraham's blood.

I hope this helps and bid you peace!

A slave of Christ,

SA, Abraham's seed, of the tribe of Ben-JAH-min...

• Scott77
    Scott77

Hmmm.............. Sigh. By the way, are you anointed or part of those 144000?

Scott77

• AGuest
    AGuest

Ummm... I assume you're addressing me? (Peace to you!)

Yes. To both. So you don't get the wrong impression, however, please know that I know that I am nothing... except a good-for-nothing-servant... indeed, your servant. My Father's kingdom has not been established, yet (i.e., neither have the 144,000 all been sealed nor the "full number of the nations" come in...)... and so the "temple" being built by Christ is still being completed. Which makes me absolutely NO different from anyone else right now... other than that I am a slave of Christ and thus a servant to all. But... no big whoop, truly - it really isn't like that.

My sincere apologies, therefore, if my response is, ummmmm... hard for you to "receive" (not saying it is, but just saying...). I know the WTBTS position is that we are not to speak of such things (which is so totally false - indeed, we're SUPPOSED to REJOICE over such a thing... as those beginning in the first century AD did!).

But it is the truth and I cannot lie to you or anyone else about it (which I have learned many - particularly those currently in and many formerly associated with the WTBTS - would prefer... but I know would be denying the Christ). I cannot do that, though, so... again... sorry.

Again, peace to you...

A slave of Christ,

SA

• Scott77
    Scott77

AGuest,

Interesting, wow. I deeply appreciates your humility and candor. IMHO, your attitude is far better than the WTBS's GB.

Scott77

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

A Guest: "Thus, they are such by religion and tradition but not necessarily by means of Abraham's blood... which ALL of the 144,000 are. Literally. Even if they have other blood in them. Even so, they definitely have Abraham's blood."

This is BUNK.

True Royalty, spiritually, is not determined by bloodline.

And furthermore, ms. hoitytoity, anyone living today who might "have Abraham's blood" would have such a watered down fraction of it that even the WT would not consider it real blood.

Oh, and btw, Abraham was not a Jew....he was a Canaanite.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

The JWs started out as a white religion based in the US. If you combine this with the fact that the heavens were supposedly sealed in 1935, it makes sense that the majority of the anointed would be white. Most people of color, particularly in this country, would've joined after that time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit