My story...well part of it anyway

by kenny2 17 Replies latest jw experiences

• wonderwoman77
    wonderwoman77

Kenny,
    Thanks for sharing your story...It was really good to get to know a piece of you. You are a great guy....

• ladonna
    ladonna

((((((Kenny)))))))

Thankyou for sharing your story. I must admitt I can relate to you not being sorry your Mother's new husband's death.

Just so glad you never died from the accident and that you're here among people that really care.

Ana

• GoldDustWoman
    GoldDustWoman

((((((((((((((Kenny))))))))))))))))

Thanks for sharing your history.

GDW

• cellomould
    cellomould

kenny,

nice to hear from you.

so are you in a position to have a good relationship with your natural father now?

hope everything goes well for you...

cellomould

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." Edmund Burke

• AjaxMan
    AjaxMan

Kenny,

Thanks for sharing your story. We often talk to each other in the chat room, but I never knew your story and your reasons for leaving the JWs, and I am glad to know you better thru your story.

I hope everything is going well for you and that you are much happier now than then.

Keep in touch, buddy.

Ajax

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

(((Kenny)))

Thanks for sharing your story. I've always had fun talking in chat with you, but had no idea how rough things were for you. I know Life has been painful at times, but I hope you look at it like I do...those pains are just growing pains. Without them we wouldn't be strong, independent, and compassionate.

Andi

• Roo
    Roo

((Kenny))
    Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I've always enjoyed talking to in chat but never really knew much about how you came to leave the organization. I'm so thankful that you survived your accident and were able to find your way to people who care about you. Keep sharing and I hope to see you at apostofest. Roo

• plmkrzy
    plmkrzy

Hey Kenny2, read your story....the whole thing....no it wasn't to long. i'm new posting here to. still to slow to keep up with everyone though. I went through almost my entire life with this dark cloud hanging around, always thinking i wasn't good enough to be saved because i was never a perfect cookie cut out of a perfect jw. i don't completely agree with everything said here but over all i find it to be a breath of fresh air. It's nice not being alone.....Take care.
    plm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit