Zeitgeist, just nonsense? Please explain.

by cyberjesus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Cyberjesus:

For information about the Federal Reserve, check out the book The Creature from Jekyll Island by G. Edward Griffin. The back of the book also has a great bibliography for more information.

LRG

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Thanks Leaving and LittleRock more stuff to read :-)

• sabastious
    sabastious
    Really? I had no idea Jesus was born on December 25th, nor did I know he was visited by three kings.

Exactly, fairly right on. The basic concept that the story of Jesus is made up is right on, but they did get some facts wrong.

-Sab

• oldflame
    oldflame

I have seen both Documentaries. I think it is all very possible. Yes it is a fact that BIG business runs our country. They pretty much run the world and they are a crude and cruel bunch of people. These are the kind of people who think that slavery should still be in effect and I'm not talking about black slavery either. There is another video you should watch that goes well with the two you already seen. It is called Builderburg society. You can watch it free on the net. It will explain in a much more in depth plans behind these elites who really do run the world.

I also think it is very possible that the Bush administration was part of 911 in some sort of way. There is way to much evidence that can prove it but it seems that Washington wants to sweep it under the rug. I also found it very interesting how the banks work and how crooked they really are.

• chapstick
    chapstick

Cyber-J,

Drop me an e-mail. I can tell you a ton of interesting things about Zeitgest and about Jordan Maxwell, the guy most people think "made the movie". Lot's of folks think he's a nut. Trust me he's not and he isn't the one who produced the movie. There was lot's of his material in it, but some of it was used for other reasons. Jordans a very intelligent guy and you can learn lots of things from his material. Many of people don't like him, but lots of people don't / didn't like Elvis, Einstien,Reagan, Darwin, Patton,Cohen, Rommel, Churchhill, Bush, even Jesus Christ and GOD Himself. Always look for yourself. The facts about the 15 or so crucified saviors is indeed real history, but it has to be seen in the right context. Real history of Mother church, Paganism, Protestantism, and Christianity, The Bible, The Koran, war, science and secrets are far more fascinating than any fiction imaginable.

chappy (chapstick) (∞ Δ ω+Ω) © <G=∞)

[email protected]

Anderson, SC

• yadda yadda 2
    yadda yadda 2

Leolaia recently said that most of what is in Zeitgeist (regarding Jesus) is "total hogwash". Anyone who has researched the subject extensively and objectively would have to agree.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/190860/5/The-Pagan-Christ

• awildflower
    awildflower

I JUST got done watching this tonight with the family and the thing that disturbs me the most........it resonates with my mind/body as being possible/right. Why do I even feel like all of that COULD be right? I'm a firm believer in intuition. And I'm not educated enough in the money thing or 9-11 thing to even start to talk about it, but like I said, it resonated with me somehow. Especially the part about the media! That's why I don't watch the news anymore, it's a bunch of crap most of the time and you can just tell it's trying to manipulate you. I think I'll go back and read some of the old posts on the subject. Very interesting. I know to truly have peace on this planet though, we have to get rid of things like money, borders, religion and government.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I haven't seen that movie in particular, but I have heard quite a bit about it. Based on the comments of others, it seems that it takes some kernels of truth and areas where we don't quite know everything and uses a broad brush to fill on the blanks and you end up with "OMG!!! CONSPIRACY!!!11!!"

I can't even begin to imagine how they ties the Jesus-myth to 9/11 to the Federal reserve. You might as well read Gods of Eden if you want wacko conspiracies.

• awildflower
    awildflower

NL, they don't tie them all together, they are separate subjects but show how they've been manipulated by the powers at hand throughout the ages. I think

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Why do I even feel like all of that COULD be right? I'm a firm believer in intuition. And I'm not educated enough in the money thing or 9-11 thing to even start to talk about it, but like I said, it resonated with me somehow. Especially the part about the media!

Because that's how they edited it. It's called "cherry picking your facts" and playing fast and loose with the details. Intuition is a GREAT tool, but it ONLY works when you have the background and experience for it to work. Clever editing and cherring picking facts and using certain images and phrases can trigger "intuition" when really...it's not. It's just then leading you to the conclusion they have already decided they want you to arrive at.

I AM educated at money and how it works and how the fed works and how big business interacts with each other. I can promise you, there is no global conspiracy. The "MAN" doesn't exist. There are people trying to push events certain ways to make money or get what they want, but there of other people pushing back and pushing sideways and upways and downways too. There are people smart enough to take advantage of bad situations look at the big picture and make money no matter what happens and when people like the creators of Zeitgeist see that, they see shadowy conspiracy when really it's a couple of smart people making a bad situation work for them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit