Just saw a New World Translation on my co-worker's desk

by Brocephus 16 Replies latest jw experiences

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

my mother in law drove up to meet us in a city we were flying into, she wanted us to drop her off with a couple of her other children while we took care of some business, now she is a jw and she knows that we are NOT. as we were getting out of her car, we noticed some literature........ amazingly it found its way into a trashcan before we got back to pick her up.

aint ashamed either lol thats like posion and needs to be disposed of safely where it can no longer do any harm

• blondie
    blondie

We are not allowed to display religious symbols or put out religious literature on our desks...government agency...against the rules.

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

It's funny because this board taught me about Johannes Gerber and all the trouble with the NWT.... This is the only place I can really express myself. I think the fact that I am just severely inactive not "opposed" is why my family still talks to me. I have to be careful.

• man in black
    man in black

Throw it away when he is not around

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime
    Wear a Cross..

Don't do that.. that just tells JWs you're interested in the bible and provides a conversation starter. Wear a pentagram.

- Lime

• gubberningbody
    gubberningbody

That would be a nightmare, especially if you're a fader/faded/inactive/totally-unresponsive Ex-Jw.

• Scottiebear7
    Scottiebear7

I would check into what your company's policies are on Religion in the workplace. If its against the rules, you may want to casually bring it up to your supervisor, and have them deal with the situation.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit