My Memorial Tonight

by jookbeard 28 Replies latest jw friends

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

It was not particularly brave, being on my own and entering a K/H where I did not know anyone was probably where the slight nervousness occurred as it would in any other scenario, piece of cake really.

• Broken Promises
    Broken Promises

Considering that disclosing your DA’d status would nullify you being included in the number of partakers, so I’m not sure what good it would bring, unless you sincerely believe in Christ being your saviour and all that jazz.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Nice post jookbeard :)

As I jumped out of my car and looked at the beautiful full moon partially hidden by the clouds I called out to Christ and thanked him.

Romans 10:9-13 (New International Version)

9 That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved. 11 As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." 12 For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile—the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, 13 for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved."

Blessings,

Stephen

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Jookbeard, LOL so we do not have to worry about you returning?? LOL

Did you get many stares when you partook?

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

BP; that was the problem, my cunning plan was exposed the second I walked in when that brother recognized me,

Issac; not many as there was a sister in my row partaking as well!

• sacolton
    sacolton

Wow, you're one of the anointed! (can I touch your hand?)

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Saco, LOL makes me think of my mom when I told her I take communion. She replied "You're not annointed!" I asked her to show me scripturally an unannointed Christian. She didn't even attempt.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

well me personally i would rather be at home or somewhere nice eating unsalted crackers and drinkin a bottle of wine with people i actually cared about, but i will give you your just props for walking into that cesspool to do it. hope it answered any questions our confirmed anything so you dont have to waste your time again. it was dignified, i dont think i could have been but then again i wont go to a kingdom hall ever again. to many other places much better to be.

• wobble
    wobble

Well done Jookie!

The idea that this may reflect badly on the XJW community is laughable ! We don't have a reputation to defend in the eyes of Dubs ! Would it "Bring reproach" ? LOL

I wonder about the counting, how can they say you are not one of the anointed, just because you are DA ?

I know the Dub thinking on this, but it is as muddled as everything else they do and teach.

I bet you feel even more free now, Mr Jookbeard ?

I know that if I attended I would partake, just because it is what all Christians should do, and I don't even believe !

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit