New Program ?

by man in black 11 Replies latest jw friends

• etna
    etna

I'd like to know if there is this new program. I haven't gone to a meeting in 4 years and now has contacted me, and my wife just got re-instated 5 months ago (to talk to her kids) and hasn't been to a meeting since and no-one has contacted her. And my best friend was dfs 3 years ago and no-one again has contacted him. So much for "leaving 99 sheep to search for that lost one, and then rejoicing over finding it".

Etna

• blondie
    blondie

It is not a new program just an old one resurrected when it becomes obvious that there are a lot of jws not going to the meetings or not turning in time.

Also, the elders and others make a special point to call on inactive just before the memorial to boost their numbers.

*** km 3/07 p. 1 par. 3 "Keep Doing This in Remembrance of Me" ***Elders especially will be interested in making sure that those who have associated with the congregation but have become inactive receive an invitation to the Memorial and the special talk.

*** km 9/06 p. 1 par. 2 Special Campaign October 16–November 12! ***Elders should take the initiative to speak with inactive publishers in order to encourage them to participate, perhaps, by working along with experienced publishers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit