what would you do on a bethel tour?

by agent zero 13 Replies latest jw friends

• agent zero
    agent zero

if you went on a bethel tour right now, what would you do/look for/ask/say there?

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Thank you brothers for showing me what a miserable life you have making books and literature-crap for free. I wanted nothing more than to go to Bethel tell I saw how miserable you looked on a tour when I was 12. I was changed forever, was the beginning of the end for me. I even got to see your rooms and eat in your dining hall. I could not believe how "supervised" everything was. If I wanted to be in the military I would just join the army.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Where can I get some tickets for the Sox-Yanks while I'm in town ??? And uuuhhh, recommend any chinese take out around here guy ?

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

I'd make sure I'd dress appropriate for the occasion. I'm thinking, long, jean skirt with a slit up the side, white t-shirt, and sneakers. And then, brazenly flirt with all the brothers. On that note,I've never been on a Bethel tour and doubt I ever will. I think that's something for being raised a Witness and now in my late 30's.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hello agent zero :)

I'd ask them lots of questions about Jesus.

Blessings,

Stephen

• 5thGeneration
    5thGeneration

We used to joke: "Seen one bethel, you've seen 'em all!"

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

i would tongue kiss my girl at every stop. and I would say we are just too happy being there.

• nykid
    nykid

I'd just bore myself to death.

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

I'd want to ask how they feel about the layoffs. Do they still feel they have a secure future??

-Aude.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

I wanna see the room where they get together and pull "new light" of of their asses.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit