Just for MEN

by YoursChelbie 22 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I wonder about hair colour as I am starting to grey. My fear is that if I use it for 20 years and then choose to stop it will be more of a shock when I go from brown to white hair over night. Women I ask all seem to think grey hair is distinguished and don't mind a guy that looks 10 or more years older than themselves.

• blondie
    blondie

Just a tip, for coloring grey hair get a product designed for that. Not all hair dye is equal.

• White Dove
    White Dove

I love to see a man with grey/greying hair. Very sexy! I find it gross, though, to see skin through a beard. It looks messy and unkempt.

• avishai
    avishai

I shave my head. For hair or beard, redken makes a much better product for gray.

• Gopher
    Gopher

I'm almost 50. A little gray hair around the temples doesn't hurt me. Despite what marketers try to make you think, youth and vitality come from the inside, and not from hair coloring.

And remember, "Gray hair is a beautiful thing when found in the fear of Jehovah".

• JRK
    JRK

I prefer to think I am going "blonde" with age, in a platinum sort of way.

JK

• garyneal
    garyneal

I've been graying since my early to mid 20's. I tried coloring it when I was 27, yikes!!! I hated the results. I gell it now and have been doing so for about 10 years.

Now my hair is getting more and more gray it seems. I envy people in their 40's who don't show signs of gray. But hey, at least I am not going bald.

Now I just keep my hair buzzed and still gell what's left. The results are good so long as I don't let it grow too thick because that's when the gray really shows.

Sigh

I guess by the time I am about 45, I will probably just give up.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

I used it when I was looking for a job but otherwise I can't be bothered. I'm not out to impress anyone right now.

W

• Terry
    Terry

I'd rather die than dye.

• John Doe
    John Doe

I don't have as much respect for people who color their hair, and yes, I'm aware than the majority of women do.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit