Help - Need Some Tough Questions...

by Clam 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• compound complex
    compound complex

This is not my area of expertise, Clam, but I am always happy when I see you posting. I hope that you and yours are well.

Cheers!

CoCo

• djnoyze
    djnoyze

Hi guys,

I'm new to this site, and I have a lot of questions for JW's too, but I've been chronicaling my adventures with the JW's on one of my sites www.isitbiblical.org so you may find some questions there as I transcribe the actual meetings that I have with the guy I'm studying with...

• purplesofa
  • oompa
    oompa

yo clam...welcome back...how bout why did they outright CHANGE the bible....the easiest to question is revelation...why have they deletetd god and lord and replaced it with jehovah...even with no quotes from the hebrew scriptures? twelve times just in this one book and the no no is rev 22:17-19...yep its a no no...not supposed to change the bible...they did it 237 times just with the name jehovah in the new testament....not to mention many others ..............good luck ......................................oompa

• Clam
    Clam

Thank you everyone. I think I may be back in the swing now. More Dubs seem to be creeping into my life right now. New girlfriend's father is having a "bible study", a good friend is engaging with them (hence this thread), and the ones in my family strangely seem to have "gone soft" of late and could be "vulnerable to a takeover." So who knows they may have a chance for a normal life one day.
    Great suggestions here and lovely to see old faces and fonts, such as Coco, Terry, Oompa, cameo and Purps. A warm welcome to djnoyze too. Your site is very interesting - cheers.

I'll post any developments.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit