The Marks the WT is God's Only Org on Earth

by maputo95 13 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

It's not up to you to prove anything. He made the statement.

All you have to do is keep asking "How do you know .... ? type questions, until he gets to the primary doctrine and then make him prove that.

Cheers

Chris

• Heaven
    Heaven

ThinkAboutIt, you're spot on! It's a real good question to ask a JW when they attempt to use the door-to-door work as their mark. The other fact that doesn't jive is the following:

If the end of this system of things is as close as they claim, why use such a slow and inefficient means of getting the message out?

It is contradictions like these that make me do a lot of this .

Like when I asked both my parents at the same time if the WTS is directed by God. My Mom said Yes, my Dad said No at exactly the same time. You should have seen the 'Uh Oh' look that passed between them. It was priceless!

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This topic is covered, extensively, in Ray Franz's second book, 'In Search of Christian Freedom'. Put simply, there is not evidence in Scripture that Jesus went from "house to house" like the JWs.

• Quandry
    Quandry

At one time, wasn't it listed in the WT that one of the "marks of true religion" was that the number of annointed would decrease as time went on?

It might be advantageous to find out, and ask how that one is working?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit