The multitude that no man can number

by SonoftheTrinity 19 Replies latest watchtower bible

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity
    How can protection from destruction at Armageddon be solely with the Jehovah's Witnesses when the Great Multitude is one that no man could number while the Jehovah's Witnesses put great effort into cooking statistics of how many JWs there are worldwide? The unscriptural scare tactics they use are blatantly insulting to anyone who can read a Bible.
  • sir82
    sir82

Congratulations.

You have documented paradox # 2,313,879 resulting from the Watchtower's muddled doctrine.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    Haha, yeah I think I wondered that myself at some point. I justified it by including in the "great crowd" the unrighteous that would be resurrected, but I'm not sure if that has any basis in the bible or JW doctrine.
  • James Mixon
    James Mixon
    The estimated number of people living and dead, 108 billion.
  • SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

Not if the gathering is before the resurrection

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    I don't know about "no man" but the WT is pretty keen on numbering. O don't think there can be religion on Earth that is more tallied, recorded or counted. Yep, if the WT have anything to do with it that prophecy will never be fulfilled.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The Great Multitude is one that no man could number

The unscriptural scare tactics they use are blatantly insulting to anyone who can read a Bible.

.........Image result for Watchtower logo

.....................Image result for Muppets the count

• SonoftheTrinity
    SonoftheTrinity

Its amazing the way they go out of their way to unnecessarily discredit themselves: Beards, Membership tallies, the point seems to be to keep people too busy to read the bible for themselves, pursue an education,etc., just keep them as dumbed down as possible. But they can't play Jah and the People forever. Time will tell.

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly

I justified it by including in the "great crowd" the unrighteous that would be resurrected, but I'm not sure if that has any basis in the bible or JW doctrine.

Not possible.

In response one of the elders said to me: “These who are dressed in the white robes, who are they and where did they come from?” So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one who knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. - Rev 7:13,14

The resurrected ones don't appear until after Armageddon.

Not if the gathering is before the resurrection

Correct.

• Saintbertholdt
    Saintbertholdt

How can protection from destruction at Armageddon be solely with the Jehovah's Witnesses when the Great Multitude is one that no man could number...

I wonder if Jehoober would destroy all those people who donated blood? After all, the blood fractions (like factor 8 for hemopheliacs) are used to treat Jehovah's Witnesses every day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit