What will YOU do?

by AGuest 12 Replies latest jw friends

• justmom
    justmom

Dear Cameo;

I agree with your thought of the harlot being filled with the blood of the holy ones......

But it is not WITH them...it is FOR them!

If our motive and intent is out of pure love, then it is lawful!

That is the beauty of "Freedom in Christ."

We do not worship with them ever. They are an anti-christ by shutting up the kingdom to Jah's sheep that are supposed to be part of that fold in the covenant. When we partake it is a visible proof of what they are denying. Especially from their own people that they have expelled fromk their synagogue.

just a thought

justmom (kim)

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

I need to think on this. I have done it in the privacy of my home...alone. It didn't feel exactly right, but it didn't feel totally wrong either.

I normally do it in the privacy of my own and i am comfotable, happy, even, doing it there. I AM afraid of the looks, the reaction, the comments, getting arrested if i do it in public.

Wait, are we talking about the same thing?

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Mickey Mouse... may you have peace. If you think that was long, then you most probably haven't read much of what I've posted. I am sure, however, that some are thankful I was a brief as I was (smile)!

Dearest Journey... the greatest of love and peace to you, dear one! I understand how going back to your "home" KH would be awkward. I dunno. For me... and this is for ME - you must decide for YOU... I don't believe I would care about what they "assumed." I mean, who are they TO assume... anything? It's none of their business really, is it? And, yes, it would put you back on their radar. But that's what is meant by not hiding our lamps under a bowl/basket, isn't it? I offer you the following:

11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you. 13 "You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men. 14 "You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. 15 Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead they put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house. 16 In the same way, let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father in heaven."

Again, you have to decide for yourself what you will do. Yes, they will give you the "evil eye" and perhaps more. Heck, you might even get... wait for it... disfellowshipped (somewhere off in the distance a wolf howls to the opening of Beethoven's 5th)!!!

I leave you with this thought, with regard to Moses:

24 By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh's daughter. 25 He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a short time. 26 He regarded disgrace for the sake of Christ as of greater value than the treasures of Egypt, because he was looking ahead to his reward. 27 By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king's anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible. 28 By faith he kept the Passover and the sprinkling of blood, so that the destroyer of the firstborn would not touch the firstborn of Israel."

My "suggestion"? Speak to our Lord about it. Ask HIM what HE would like you to do. Then, put faith in what you HEAR... and go with that. Either way.

Dearest 'Mom and Donut... the greatest of love and peace to you both! You'll be in my prayers, 'Mom, you and your household... as you are every night. Donut... again, you did the right thing - there is NO law against love.

Dearest cameo-d... may you have peace, dear one! Not to worry - it's not HER "cup" that we drink from. HER cup if filled with the blood of the prophets; the Passover cup is filled with the blood of the Lamb... which those who belong to her NEVER drink from. I personally don't participate in her songs (yawn!) or her prayers (who knows what's in the heart of the one giving it? I don't and given their thoughts of ME... well, that would just be asinine. My prayers are between me and my God, through my Lord.) And it is not a "salute" to her at all; to the contrary, it is in opposition of her... and her scribes and Pharisees who "shut up the kingdom of the heavens before men."

Again, peace to you all!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, who ain't ascared 'o them what can kill the body, but not the spirit...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit