What will YOU do?

by AGuest 12 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... may you all have peace!

Well, another passover "season" is upon us! I will not bore you with along discourse on what we SHOULD do... and why. You already know because the same Spirit that speaks to me has spoken to you. You have heard... but perhaps you have not yet acted upon what you have heard. And why? No other reason than fear. Fear of being "different." Fear of being ostracized. Fear of "losing" loved ones. I say to you now, however... HAVE NO FEAR. Let your LOVE conquer and move you past fear. Your love for the Most Holy One of Israel... and the One whom He sent to save you. The One whose blood was poured out FOR you... and would only GIVE you that blood if you would accept it. You know its purpose... you know its power. And your love for your family.

I implore you: THIS year... do not be "ashamed" of him. Do not hide YOUR "light" under a basket. You know who you are and you know why his voice is calling you. Answer. Open your DOOR... and take the evening meal with him. (Revelation 3:20) And don't do it in the dark... somewhere where no one can see you. Put your light on the TABLE. Acknowledge who you are... sons of the Most High God... and do not let ANYONE... or anything... including your own fear... stand in your way. Do not be in fear of those who can kill the body.

And do NOT be loving your mother, your father, your brother... your wife or husband... or your children more. Because these cannot save you. To the CONTRARY... it is YOU who must save them... by becoming a "priest" to your household. Just as our brothers and forefathers before us. Because the blessing is for you... AND YOUR CHILDREN (Acts 2:39)... and how do you know but that you will "save" your husband/wife by YOUR good conduct?

It is not conduct as to our everyday lives, dear ones. We are, all of us sinners, and none of our own "works" can gain us entry. However, we CAN gain entry if we go... through the DOOR! And he is standing open, yet, crying out to ANY who wishes... He and His Bride... to:

"Come! Take life's "water"... holy spirit... which we receive through the BLOOD OF CHRIST... which blood flows out from him... as a river... FREE!"

Come, eat from the Tree of Life... and live... forever. For though your flesh may die... your SPIRIT... will live on. Forever. (John 6:51, 54, 56)

YOUR servant, as I am servant to ALL those of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... and a slave of Christ... to time indefinite,

SA

• journey-on
    journey-on
    I implore you: THIS year... do not be "ashamed" of him. Do not hide YOUR "light" under a basket.
    If I may inquire, will you be taking taking the evening meal with him in a public gathering?
  • spawn
    spawn

I shall be at home posting here as this is more interesting than some boring talk about a fictitious man who got nailed to a tree.

• AGuest
    AGuest

Yes, I will, dear JO... and the greatest of love and peace to you!

At the KH where I attended when they asked me to "go 'way." As I have for the past 14 years, now. Same "bat" time... same "bat" channel. This is because my Lord didn't tell me to leave them... he told me that they would "expel" me... and they did. But I haven't been given the direction to leave "Jerusalem" yet. It will come, though, and when it does, I most certainly will! He DID ask me, however, that if I did not go (a) who would set the example for them as to what they SHOULD be doing also (as you may know, most have never seen anyone partake!) and (b) how can they show me "kindness"... and I them... if I never see them or they me? Who was I to argue that logic? So, I go.

Trust me: it would be much easier to just slink off (as it would here - LOLOLOL!). No "weeping and gnashing of teeth" (the second one, literally) to be subjected to - LOLOLOL! Last year, I actually had to ask one of my JC members to take it easy. I mean, he was gnashing his teeth SO hard... I thought a tooth might crunch out! It hurt just watching him! I mean, he was SO engrossed in doing it... well, in his "hatred" (and I say that in quotes because I don't think he really hates me but just wants others to THINK he does... you know, so that he looks "righteous" about it all)... that it only dawned on him that he was even doing it after I said, "Please don't gnash your teeth SO hard, brother - I wouldn't want you to hurt yourself". He stopped... with SUCH a look of surprise on his face... then his face turned BRIGHT red. And he's Chinese/Japanese!

Also, the KH is about 100 miles away (I moved from the area), so it's a bit of a journey. Not much different than going to a circuit or district assembly, though, so...

Anyway, yes... I partake "publicly" once a year... gladly... and privately everyday (in the manner of Israel and those who went with her when she left Egypt).

How about you, dear JO?

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    Well, another passover "season" is upon us! I will not bore you with along discourse on what we SHOULD do... and why.

^ but then you did anyway.

Giggle 3

• journey-on
    journey-on
    How about you, dear JO?

I need to think on this. I have done it in the privacy of my home...alone. It didn't feel exactly right, but it didn't feel totally wrong either.

The fact that I feel the witnesses are so much in error makes me hesitate to participate at a KH, and I think if I did participate at one where they know me, they would assume I was just being rebellious. Unlike your public disfellowshipping, I faded quietly over many years. If I were to return and partake, it would open up a whole new can of worms and put me back on their radar. Any suggestions?

• ziddina
    ziddina

"What will YOU do?"

Da -m - m -m, I can see that stumpy finger of ol' Uncle Sam - er, the WTBTS - pointing at me challengingly, demanding an answer...

I think I'll kick back with a nice pot of herbal tea and scones!!! Zid

• justmom
    justmom

Hello my sister and you all:

We will be there also... same kingdom hall we were disfellowshipped from. Last year we went and had no problem. You could hear a pin drop but that was their issue not ours.

It had been several years since we went as the last time they told us we were not welcome, we had no friends and said they would call the authorities if we tried to get in. We told them we were not here for us but for them. We had come peacefully and we would leave that way. (so much for a PUBLIC meeting place).

Last year we must have caught them off guard. We will see what this year will bring. I will let you know.

They continually keep "shutting up the kingdom". They don't wanna go and don't let anybody else go either. Terrible bloodguilt to have on their shoulders.

How will they know unless someone is sent forth?? they choose not to listen to the spirit so a messenger will be sent. Jah's love never fails!

Justmom (kim)

• donuthole
    donuthole

Sister Shelby,

I just read this. Ha! I personally wrote much the same to my congregation in a letter I mailed out this afternoon. I like the way you said it much better - but our hearts are the same place! I wish I could be with them this year in person; already looking forward to next year.

Anthony

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Just remember what's in the cup of the harlot as you salute her with the blood drinking ceremony.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit