Terry's New Article on Freeminds

by sweet pea 14 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Terry has come up trumps once again - a great article for doubting Witnesses, reassuring them they are not alone and encouraging them to face their fears and explore further . . .

http://www.freeminds.org/support/cult-survival/when-the-truth-is-not-enough.html

Email it to any JW you know having doubts.

Thank you Terry.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

I think he needs to update the pic :-)

• leavingwt
  • BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Excellent article! This particular section is gold, I think it bears repeating here:

1. Everybody is entitled to know what is going on.
    2. What you don't know can hurt you because you are making decisions with a blindfold.
    3. When you are told not to do research on your own--somebody is trying to hide something from you.
    4. Only liars need to fear the whole truth being disclosed.
    5. True things don't have to be changed to correct mistakes.
    6. Changing your story means you are either backtracking or covering something up.
    7. An honest seeker of truth is not afraid to look everywhere because bad ideas and lies can't stand the light of day.
  • leavingwt
    leavingwt

bttt

• tec
    tec

Great article!

By the way, what does bttt mean?

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR
    By the way, what does bttt mean?

It means Best to thank Terry.

Actually that was a joke, it means: Bringing to the top

• wobble
    wobble

bttt = back to the top. just submit "bttt" as a reply on here and the thread will go back to the top, it means an important thread or post is not lost by being superseded by fluff.

Please do not use this indiscriminately.

Good article Our Terry ! I don't doubt it will set many afoot on the road to freedom.

Love

Wobble

• sweet pea
    sweet pea

Due to massive demand public Terry has changed his photo - go on - you know you want to see what he looks like today :-)

http://www.freeminds.org/support/cult-survival/when-the-truth-is-not-enough.html

• Scott77
    Scott77

I read it. Perry has authored a very good article with current JWs in mind as the primary target of the article. Those lurking around this site will certainly find it helpful to come out of the shadow. I believe the article will be helpful if distributed to all family members of our JWN guys and pals. Good job Perry.

Scott77

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit