We know what humans are like. But what are Alabamans like?

by John Doe 38 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover

Urb the third should break the chain and name his son Suburban...they can call him Sub for short

• snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL.

You should do stand-up, man!

Sylvia

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

My mom and her family are from Alabama. The family I know is quite a mix. They are all sweet, generous people. They are alot louder than other family from other places,but they are open and up front with you.

Two of my cousins are former Tide ball players. One for Coach Stallings, and the other a recent grad, has actually made it into the league and we are quite proud of him. That said, I always liked the Auburn Tigers. Texas Tech picked up a fine coach in Tuberville....who I liked just as much as Pat Dye. There is ALOT of talent to choose from here. He may not have to leave the state,lol.

BuT in my opinion, the people are nice....I feel it could be a more diverse there....I'm used to diversity being from Boston. My biggest hang up is that it's too slow. I like having a peace of mind,but the pace of life there is too slow for me...at least at this point in my life.

• minimus
    minimus

I know what you mean about s l o w .......Snowbird is slow.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I am not slow!

I'm just from the backwoods.

Sylvia

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

Hahahaha....I'm going to leave snowbird alone. Because if she lives anywhere near the part of bama my family is from, she may know me,lol !!!

In Alabama...everyone knows everyone and everything about you, you don't know. It's like working at the NSA or something. Anything thats travels fast there is gossip,lol And I say this lovingly.....hope I don't offend anyone.

• av8orntexas
    av8orntexas

My laptop is about to die,but I'll be back to chat with ya'll gin bit later.

• snowbird
    snowbird

You do look kind of familiar, Av8OrnTexas.

Y'all are not from Sunny South, are y'all?

Sylvia

• minimus
    minimus

Speak in English, please.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Go to Purgatory, Minimus!!!

Is that English enough for you?

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest