2010 "Remain Close to Jehovah" Talks

by garlic81 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Room 215
    Room 215

I heard they were going to stitch together the series of 1979-1980 WT articles on Jeremiah and repackage it as a book. Since there's no one close to Freddy's skill at writing material of this ilk, these spirutally bankrupt geezers will recycle his stuff and fob it off as "new light."

• designs
    designs

One Witness asked me if I was going to return to Jehovah, I said he never left. God can leave?, where would he go!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Has Jehovah EVER done ANYthing anyone here has ever seen? EVERY SINGLE time they mention Jehovah DOING ANYthing, it REALLY means the BORG is the one doing it, saying it, demanding obedience to it.

I am going to have SO MUCH FUN doing SOMETHING ELSE that weekend!!!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Why go to all the hassle of trying to dissect the fossil record when you can have a picture of a butterfly?

That is an AWESOME summary of the Borg's entire recent M.O. They can't explain their inexplicable doctrines so they simply don't bother trying.

• civicsi00
    civicsi00

Symposium: “Imitate Those Who Maintain Intimacy with Jehovah”

· How Abraham did so

· How Ruth did so

· How Hezekiah did so

· How Mary did so

How very odd. Three OT examples and only one NT example. And of all people, they chose Mary, mother of Jesus. Forget the apostles, they must not rank very high since they followed Jesus instead of Jehovah. Hell, I'm surprised Jesus didn't even make the list since he is supposed to be God's second-in-command!

Symposium – “Allow Nothing to Distance You From Jehovah”

· Satan’s Subtle Efforts (i.e. Apostates, worldly friends)

· Pride ("You think you're anointed? Pfff... You still mean nothing.)

· Money ("Forget 40 hours/wk. You should only work 20 hrs, donate your paycheck, and Jehovah will provide the rest."

· Health ("Cancer? The paradise is almost here. What's that? You want treatment? Have ye little faith in the promises of the bOrg?")

· Career ("Pass up all opportunities in life that offer free tuition, promotions, or simply a better paying job. It's Satan. Oh, and you belong to us.")

· Recreation ("Field service is relaxing. Don't you find it relaxing and refreshing when you share Bible truths? You should!")

· Family ("Never let anyone, even your own blood, to get in the way of you learning Bible truths. Or else you will die.")

· Technology ("Run, don't walk, away from Facebook, myspace, twitter, the internet! It's Satan! He went to college and learned how to set up and create all these technologies around us to distract us from serving the GB! Run!")

Now this actually offends me. Why in the hell would the WT recommend ignoring your health to serve the Org? Don't they know they need as many members alive and healthy so they can serve as long as possible? If you start letting them die off, there won't be any left!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

As far as the "Health" topic goes, their purpose isn't to have all sick and infirm Dubs ignoring their health in order to serve the Borg. The purpose is to have JUST ONE infirm Dub pioneer for 50 years so they can trot her out on the stage TO MAKE THE RANK AND FILE DUBS FEEL GUILTY for not pioneering and donating more time, money, and energy to Borg service.

It is ALL about CONTROL via FEAR and GUILT.

• fraidycat9
    fraidycat9

"Morning

Symposium – “Appreciating Jehovah’s Endearing Personality”

· Approachable

· Empathetic

· Appreciative

· Generous

· Impartial

· Forgiving

· Reasonable

· Loyal"

Signing in to this forum for the first time in years to see what is currently going on in the Org...only to find that now Jehovah has taken the Meyers-Briggs personality test. I am so glad I left. Just checking. Signing out again for another year or so. Check with y'all later. Thanks for doing the "dirty work" for me! :-)

• troylockhart05
    troylockhart05

I loved the Assemblie! Was just amazing :) I did not want to leave :D Best day of my life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit