Why do some of you JW's stay in the organization?

by dgp 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    Ex said: They do not tell about Jehovah. And they might do things, that are done by the World of mankind. They believe that Jesus is going to come back on the Earth.

Ya......I wonder where they got that idea from:

"On that day his feet will stand on the Mount of Olives, east of Jerusalem, and the Mount of Olives will be split in two from east to west, forming a great valley, with half of the mountain moving north and half moving south. "----Zechariah 14:4

• bonnzo
    bonnzo

family/network of friends.....and as outlaw said, i'm nuts!!

• cskyjw.sun
    cskyjw.sun

i stay in the organization. every time i faded, i suffered relapse. aren't you would be frightened ,if you are in my shoes

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz
    Jehovah's Witnesses have hope

Hope is useless. I can hope to win a lottery and it won't make it happen. I can hope in a toothfairy and it won't make it real. JW hoping in paradise is no different than hoping to win a lotto as it's an idea sponsored by those at the top which is a bit more colorful than the lotto corporations put in their ads.

As for the original question, I'm guessing there are many answers but the vast majority who stay don't have a clue about wts' past thus they are believing the shit that is printed and forced on them every meeting they attend which controls their thinking habits and their behavior. I would never left, have I not found old wts publications which opened my eyes to the wts deception. The problem is that some of those that leave wts without learning the truth about wts are affected by the wts doctrine which leads some to return to the cult years later and others live a "defective" live styles believing that they left God's organization and will ultimately die soon at armageddon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit