6/15/10 WT - p. 8, par. 12

by sd-7 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• wobble
    wobble

I have seen plenty of people inside the Borg make wrong decisions that showed they were far from thinking clearly, in fact I would say thinking clearly and Jehovah's Witness are an oxymoron, they do not belong in the same sentence.

How many do you know who have no health care, no pension, no job prospects etc. etc BECAUSE they are in the organization. They lead pointless lives now.

I shudder to think what will happen to those who join , or remain in that benighted place.

That article is the usual mind-control B.S , it stinks.

Wobble

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Dear heart, do you remember the last few times we were talking on the phone, and I slipped up and used a few of those dreaded curse words? You said for me not to worry about it, because you are a whole lot less judgemental than you used to be. Well, that's because your mind is open now, and it will become even moreso as time goes on. You are no mental midget, and you don't need someone telling you what to do. You're smart and good hearted enough to figure things out for yourself. Once you get used to the freedom to do so, you'll be just fine.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit