WT Enemy #1: Man saves the lives of over 2 million babies

by daniel-p 24 Replies latest jw friends

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

I'd love to hear a witness's rebuttal to that one.

• cantleave
    cantleave

What a guy

• snowbird
    snowbird

What a jewel!

Sylvia

• sd-7
    sd-7
    I'd love to hear a witness's rebuttal to that one.

This man could have saved 7 billion lives with his blood, but is he not still in violation of God's command at Acts 15:28, 29: "Abstain from blood"? Granted, his choices may seem favorable in the eyes of men, but Jehovah God is the Source of life, and as such, no amount of apparent "good" can make up for grossly ignoring his requirements. We do not need to misuse blood to save our lives in this present system of things which is soon to pass away. All who die faithful to Jehovah can look forward to being resurrected to perfect health, where the medical profession will be a thing of the past.

--Pres. Nathrick Knorranz

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Amazing.

• besty
    besty

Taking the Anti-D injection was for many years a conscience matter - Blondie - QFR if you get a minute please.

If this man were a JW he would have been disfellowshipped for donating blood, or millions of babies would have risked death or disease, including our 2nd son.

Can you spell H-Y-P-O-C-R-I-S-Y

• whereami
    whereami

The Dubs won't see the value in this. There completely brainwashed.

This man is the man.

• TD
    TD
    "At age 14, Harrison underwent a chest surgery that required nearly 14 quarts of blood from a blood bank. Receiving that blood is what made him decide to donate as much as he could. “I was in hospital for three months,' Harrison said. 'The blood I received saved my life so I made a pledge to give blood when I was 18.”

I wonder if this was the event that sensitized him to the D antigen?

Regardless, it's a remarkable story. He deserves a medal.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

"funny" how this man enabled my mother in law to save her own life and her babies 2 years before she became a JW, but would now fight us in court over letting her grandchildren die over the blood issue. I wonder if she even sees the hypocrisy there. I bet not. I wish I could forward this article to her and let her know how two faced she is, but we are on a stand-off, who can shun who harder. I intend to win.

• Mary
    Mary

A hero in every sense of the word.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit