Melbourne Australia weather right now....what's your weather like today and where are you?

by Witness 007 17 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

It's nippy enough that the squirrels are slower than the hawks. I went out on my porch with morning coffee and to my horror saw a hawk grab my little squirrel and drag him down the driveway just a couple of feet off the ground. The hawk gained enough momentum to carry the squirrel up and took him to the fence post.

That is the second squirrel that has been killed in the past 4 days. I had them trained to come up to the porch to get pecans from me once in a while. Also, I had a feeder out special for them.

No matter what the temperature is, it feels like a cold morning and a cold world.

• snowbird
    snowbird

COLD, here in Alabama!

Sylvia

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

Pretty shitty here..

• snowbird
    snowbird

Quirky!!!!

You need to drop the s-word!

Sylvia

• dissed
    dissed

Its sunny, 62 F, and slightly breezy in Flagstaff, Arizona, USA (Elevation 7,200 feet)

Tomorrow - Snow showers and windy.

• QuestioningEverything
    QuestioningEverything

45 degrees F here in Flint, Michigan, USA. Very happy that spring is on it's way.

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

Its mostly sunny and should hit 64 F today, No wind, snow on the Sierra Madre. Going to be a beatiful day in Reno.

• tec
    tec

Two inches of heavy, wet snow here in Alberta. 'Till last night, my hubbie was riding his harley.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit