Memorial Leaflet.

by iknowall558 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Krettnawe
    Krettnawe

Interesting topic...

Curious, are you going to put a bunny laying eggs on it too?

I mean, look, I agree to a certain point on some of the topics, but those are based off of interpretations of the BIBLE.

On the other hand, most Christian churches offer some form of Easter celebration that usually consists of two things that dont allude to, nor have any sort of Christian connection.

While you see them rejecting communion as rejecting Christ, they see Christendom's celebration of Easter as rejecting Jehovah.

Effectively the same exact thing both sides are accusing each other of.

What's worse? Passing up communion based on an interpretation spoon-fed to them by thier spiritual leaders, or honoring Jesus's death with two pagan symbols of fertility?

I guess it depends on which side your on huh?

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Krettnawe.....Nope! No Bunny! Im only calling the witnesses on the fact THEY claim to be 'Christ'ian , yet reject what he has asked of them. Took on board the points you made......Christendom v JWS.... Just about every religion has things that could be questioned......BUT...JWS INSIST THEY ARE RIGHT. Im not interested in religion. Im calling them on what they teach! They claim to be the ONLY true religion....that Jesus himself HAND PICKED.... yet they are giving him the 2 fingered salute every Memorial. So....what do you think is worse? Taking the emblems....as you should....with a side dish of chocolate.........or NOT taking them at all?

• passwordprotected
    passwordprotected

@Krettnawe - you're perhaps missing the point. The Watch Tower Society is a religion claiming to be Christian, relying only on the Bible and claiming to solel speak for God. Therefore, the arguments against their teachings need to be based on the Bible.

As for what's pagan etc, it sounds like you've still got a JW head on.

• iknowall558
    iknowall558
    Jehovah's Witnesses News, Library, History, Videos, Talks, Illustrations

invitation for memorial day [HD] WE would like to invite everyone for this very special occasion remembering Jesus death Also, he took a loaf, gave thanks, broke it, and gave it to them, saying: “This means my body which is to be given in YOUR behalf. Keep doing this in remembrance of me. Luke 22:19 ... When: MARCH 30,2010 at 7PM WHERE: Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses Brgy .San Anton San Pablo city Length: 2:22

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit