The history of 1914

by PYRAMIDSCHEME 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The year 1914 as used by the WTS. was a inaccurate fabrication devised for commercial purposes and empowerment

to the leaders of the WTS.

A simple study of the invasion and destruction of ancient Israel by the Babylonians

occurred in 586 BCE, verified by archaeological tablets found in the ruins of Babylon.

So the bible chronology formulated by Russell to reach 1914 is absurd.

Another big wrong that Russell stepped into was his belief in pyramidology

in calculating a formative history of humanity, it known quite exclusively that

the great pyramid of Geze or any of the other pyramids had no connection with ancient Hebrew belief systems.

The WTS story like so many other religions is all about kingdom building,

the WTS self proclamation that god only guides and directs them only lays

proof of this. Unfortunately upon close analysis of how they self created this prospering uniqueness

a different and truthful story is revealed.

Men make religions not gods.

• wantingtruth
    wantingtruth

what HAS Jesus been doing since 1914?

-- well, He is reigning in Heaven from the time of His ascension - but not on earth !

---------------------------------

... how did they arrive at the date? Was it the same way Rutherford did using Daniel?

-- I know how they arrived to this data !

it is written in the Bible.....Jeremiah 2

12. Be appalled at this, O heavens, and shudder with great horror," declares the LORD.

13. "My people have committed two sins:
    --- They have forsaken me, the spring of living water,
    --- and have dug their own cisterns, broken cisterns that cannot hold water.

So , that data (as others ) was "found" because they (as God's people ) did not used the Bible in a correctly way /they did not rely on God's word , as truth,

but they have dug cisterns .. that is , they have rely (past tense) in other "sources" (extra biblical ones ) for their findings ....

The reality is that God didn't gave to them the understanding of the biblical datas found in Daniel and Revelation until around 8 years ago.

Here I have tried to explain a little the chronology.

Regarding when the Kingdom was settled in Heaven (or when Jesus was enthroned , I wrote here .

Now , a few words regarding Jesus coming - what it means , are found here .

wantingtruth

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

The reality is that God didn't gave to them the understanding of the biblical datas found in Daniel and Revelation until around 8 years ago.

Great another delusional nut-case that read the bible too many times and now thinks he has become the one true seer of biblical prophecy.

Wherever the WTS or the JWS are, they crawl out the woodwork, don't they ?

• wary
    wary

So where does Isaac Newton fit in?

He worked out the same shit!! Give or take a few decades!!

• JustHuman14
    JustHuman14

Yeah INVISIBLE presence of Jesus that only Russell did saw and a banch of psevdoamerican Christian followers of his...

A really laugh with their explanation of Parousia- Presence....I mean in the Hellenic language there is only ONE meaning for Parousia, but WT did manage to twist the Bible once more...

Just the fact that they claim an INVISIBLE presence- PAROUSIA it is more than enough to show that they don't have a clue of Greek language and translation

• Calebs Airplane
    Calebs Airplane

This book...

... exposes the Watchtower Corporation even more so than this book...

(IMHO)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit