Do you hide that you come here?

by paul from cleveland 26 Replies latest jw friends

• Out at Last!
  • noni1974
    noni1974

I don't and never did. I told both my mother and father as soon as I found a EX JW board. I am 100% upfront with anyone who asks about them. I'm Da ed though and have nothing to hide or be afraid of. My parents won't shun me ever. I haven't lived at home with my parents for a long time and I'm a 35 year old grown up who doesn't care what other people think. In fact I don't hide anything I do from my parents. They know everything. I did hide that I was trying to get my GED from them at first but that was because I was scared of failing and having them be disapointed again. Once I told them they were very supportive and happy I was doing it. I told them the secon I found out I passed the GED and became a high school graduate and they were so proud of me, and still are. They are even supportive of me going to college.

• pirata
    pirata

I don't come here. Only Pirata does.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Nope, but the Watchtower has already taken everything from me that they can get. I even use my real name.

• blondie
    blondie

No.

• Quirky1
    Quirky1

My wife knows I come here but I don't get on here while she's around..just a little respect.

• elder-schmelder
    elder-schmelder

I used to, but I took a big step awhile ago and posted my picture a couple of times on some older post. It helped me feel better, I am who I am and if you don't like me, then F*CK off, problem solved.

Shawn Libersky (look me up on facebook if you would like)

elder-schmelder

PS: first time I put my real name on a forum !! YEA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit