jwbrothers site under maintenance? or is it the April KM?

by bereanbiblestudent 12 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• bereanbiblestudent
    bereanbiblestudent

For some days the web site www.jwbrothers.org is under maintenance, when I saw the April KM at my in-laws place I noticed the article about circulating talks and web siteĀ“s that distribute them. Do you think it is a coincident or do you think they give in.

The article said that old talks would be taken out of context if you did not know why some things where said.

Like a Governing Body member saying that if you could you should pick up a copy of "Angels and woman"

• yknot
    yknot

I heard thru the grapevine that Steve Klementi's site 'jwproclaimers' too was gone.......

...... I wonder if the cost or the GB got to him..... he originally was annoyed when such hints were given in the past....

• lingno2
    lingno2

how was the site function before?

• cantleave
    cantleave

It had lots of mp3's of talks and other JW resources. I used it a couple to give me ideas for illustrations to use in talks. I wondered how long it would last.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Yes, it was because of the KM article. The site owner said so on another board.

Bangalore

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

Ha! I just wonder where these e-zealots will show up next? Will they all be going to youtube now? Is that still allowed?

• poopsiecakes
    poopsiecakes

wow, the spelling and grammar on the top banner at that site is truly frightening...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

This is why we know the WTS is not really interested in "spreading the good news" or the "preaching work". If they were, not only would they allow independent web pages, they would actually setup a program that encouraged and aided such web pages.

The WTS is not interested in the preaching work. They are interested in control and power.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

So far they have managed to shut down quite a few sites.

Quotes

David Gladden

JW Brothers

Examining Scriptures Blog

Etc.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Of course. If you hear a talk without the right context, you might get the idea that the JW's are nutso. Just like how if you read the Bible without the GB holding your hand, you might get the idea that they are wrong.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit