Who do you love now?????

by Sky 66 Replies latest social relationships

• Sky
    Sky

I was brand new when this post was up.. now i wanna know who everyone loves, so I kow who you're talking about!
    Kisses!
    Sky

• Celia
    Celia

What post are you talking about ?

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

You, Sky baby. We all love you.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Sixy, I thought you loved me. Just kidding!

Who do I love? I hear Michael Jordan is a soon to be bachelor. I could really get down with that. Neil, that's the only competition you'll ever have, but I hear MJ is pretty tough stuff! Can you handle?

Andi

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

Oh, sorry Andi, I thought she meant agape

• Sky
    Sky

There was a post awhile back, as to WHO on the forum, you had a crush on.....
    Its kind of a joke...
    Sky

• Sky
    Sky

see, I loved derek
    love:
    Naeblis
    Valis
    Gravedancer
    Mindchild
    Cowboy
    AjaxMAN!!!!
    Wild TURKEY!!!
    Kenny!

I got a long list..
    I need help narrowing it down...
    Kisses!
    Sky

• Mozzer4Life
    Mozzer4Life

Right now, it is Andi. But Gwen Stefani with her perfect stomach and Drew Barrymore with her priceless face have always been eye candy for me. They have both just recently become available, maybe there might be something to that "rebound" thing, I can dream right?

"Keats and Yeats are on your side,
    but you lose 'cause weird lover Wilde is on mine"
    - Morrissey

• Yerusalyim
    Yerusalyim

Tina,Xena,SevenofNine,Serena,Mango,MrMoe, and every other female on the board. (Yes simon even Anghard) I even love some of the guys, but not like that (meow Fred)

YERUSALYIM
    "Vanity! It's my favorite sin!"
    [Al Pacino as Satan, in "DEVIL'S ADVOCATE"]

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    But Gwen Stefani with her perfect stomach and Drew Barrymore with her priceless face have always been eye candy for me.

Are you saying you likes blondes? Then again maybe you're saying I need to do sit-ups! Haha! Oh well...I can handle the competition. Love you baby!

Andi - *putting on the fighting gloves!*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit