How do we survive on this site?

by acolytes 29 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

The difficulty with being polite, kind and reasonable all the time is that such posters turn a sort of beige color and get ignored. The posters that are controversial get the most attention.

I posted here for many years under my real name but found being myself boring as did most other posters! For this and other reasons I resurrected my old identity of the gladiator.

I admire people who post as themselves but I would not do it again. There is something liberating about adopting a new persona. My style of posting at times tends to invite insults, which I expect. They are aimed at the gladiator an ancient Roman nutter, not me personally. I don't take abuse too seriously and have more fun.

May your gods go with you - Hail Cesar!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

• Titus
    Titus

Why is this topic in the Scandals&Coverups group?

• peaches
    peaches

Laughing 1 hahahahahaha......love the picture outlaw!!!!! hahahahahahahaha......good one....... Hysterical

• Quentin
    Quentin

Read what you like, post how you feel. If someone don't like it they can take a flying ____at the moon. Or, gag me with a spoon, kiss the monkey. Be wary of Outlaw, he has no repect for anyone

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

To start with, I finish about two out of every three postings I start writing with "Cancel" instead of "Submit". Like momma said, sometimes you're better off just keeping quiet and walking away from trouble.

• shamus100
    shamus100

Did someone say monkey??

• shamus100
    shamus100

Well Jeez. This is just like in the movie "The Jerk" when Steve Martin got told at 21 years old he wasn't black.

The monkey is sad... or orangutan.

• cantleave
    cantleave

Hey Titus - No one cares what your status is here, just because you are active doesn't mean you are disliked. I still go (very occasionally) and am still in good standing - last time I attended they gave me roving microphone to hand round for god's sake!!!!!!! Even Billy the Ex Bethelite is still in good standing I believe. So you are not alone.

We read your comments, think about them and if we feel strongly enough about them, or can say something witty (even if it is just Kiss the Bloody Monkey) we will make a comment!

BTW Titus - I'm glad your here!!!

• Titus
    Titus

Thank you CANLEAVE. Thank you very much? I would like to know which posters are active witnesses.... I can't ask that publicly, it would be unpolitely, I know. But it's good to know that.

So: you, Tonky, Billy, ExJWsHaveNotGotAnOrganization, anybody else....? I will realize in time. Thank you!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit