by Weeping 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Weeping
  • snowbird
    snowbird

(((((((Weeping)))))))

Sylvia

• Weeping
    Weeping

Long story short, this girl hasbeen missing. It is now determined she was probably taken by Satanic cult. Now you can see why I'm concerned that our neighbors and government officials are joining these cults?

• snowbird
    snowbird

Cameo-d, where are you???????

Sylvia

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Weeping, do you have any other interests in your life? This satanism fixation seems to be unhealthy.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

all this from Weeping is making me want to join up with my local Devil Worshipping Group

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    It is now determined she was probably taken by Satanic cult. Now you can see why I'm concerned that our neighbors and government officials are joining these cults?

There are one of two things going on here. Either you really are surrounded by Satanists, to the point in which they have infiltratred even the Government which you are under, in which case you should think about moving, or you see Satanism everywhere, even in the most benign and unrelated circumstances, in which case you should consider therapy. I'm betting on the latter.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Weeping! Satan is out to get you. He says he mad at your exposing him all over the Internet. He told me that the next time a flock of crows fly over your head they are all going to shit on you, bombs away!!!

Satan will not be defeated!!

• undercover
    undercover

I didn't read the article but I guess it is true that some mis-guilded souls could really believe in Satan and have gone and done terrible things in his name...

But...

How many people have been killed in the name of Satan as opposed to the number of people killed in the name of God, Yahweh, Allah, etc.?

• nelly136
    nelly136

a cold case (murder) from 1985, i hope they get to the bottom of it for the sake of the family of the dead girl and the man who spent 20 years in prison wrongly convicted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit