I need you help! When I was a child my dad exposed himself at work, but older elder just told me it never happened.

by life is to short 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Gregor whether it is true or not I would prefer to offer the support and info than sit on the sidelines and offer nothing

• flipper
    flipper

GREGOR- My wife and I can verify this story is true. We know Life Is Too Short personally , have for the last year and a half . There are hundreds if not thousands of children abused sexually in the JW organization - yet you doubt the authenticity of her story ? I agree with Lady Lee - some of us need to be more sensitive to people's pain and anguish.

LIFE IS TO SHORT- So much great advice here so far , lots of good people showing authentic caring. As we have talked on the phone , you realize your elders are crazy, right ? I mean seriously they are devoid of any moral integrity or good character at all. As we have talked and as the poster Highlander pointed out - these people do not care for you or what happened to you. All they care about is protecting the falsely, allegedly " good outward reputation " of the congregation and the WT society. They are so twisted in their thinking that they will even act like dickheads with boorish behavior to protect the WT cult reputation. They'll make themselves look bad- to make the WT society look good. And you NEED to understand this.

As people mentioned here- surround yourself with friends and people who will support you unconditionally. These jerk-off elders are probably going to turn up the heat on you and try to discredit you by forming a JC to shut you up. Don't let them win. If your motive is to dispense information to protect more potential child abuse victims- then proceed with dispensing your information. The power game and intimidation game is as old as mankind and old as history. Same power trippers - different generation - changing actors. All they are are cockroach mind controlled JW elders ready to scurry into their ratholes for protection if these things you know become public. Good- they need to sweat. They deserve it. Keep your chin up sis, my wife and I are behind you. Peace out, mr. Flipper

• Gregor
    Gregor

"Sorry, but the way this thread has developed the story does not ring true to my ear."

Hardly an attack on this person. Now that Flipper has vouched for her and she has posted another thread I accept her account as she relates it. Not that my acceptance or doubt is worth 5 cents. Hope she gets the help she needs.

This the internet. Generally speaking, we all have to use our own gumption. False claims of molestation have become notorious in our society because they are difficult to prove and no one wants to believe they could be imagined or made up.

Lady Lee gives a lot of good information that anyone in this situation can benefit from.

• life is to short
    life is to short

Thanks flipper for you and your wife being there for me. I truly do not know what I would have done without your support.

Gregor I understand. I would not believe this story myself if I were reading it. It is so far out. In fact when that elder told me Friday night that I had made it all up about my dad, I started to wonder if maybe I did. Crazy. It was my life my childhood. Why would I as a three year old child remember something so horrible, I clearly remember all of this. I tried to call the man my dad worked with but he has died.

I then called my aunt who my parents cut out of my life as a child. I told her I thought I was going crazy and was I really making all of this up. She told me no, she had tried so hard to forget what my parents did. She tried to help me as a child but the law of the state were on the side of my parents. Crazy. My aunt said she just had to back away because nothing she did helped but just made it worse for me.

Maybe my aunt is lying too. But why would we lie? I have spent the last couple of days wondering how no one would believe me the state finally came in when my parents were old and took legal guardianship of my parents. Why the state did not step in when I was a child I will never no.

Lady Lee you are right on target with everything you say. I still am thinking of how to get this out to the public, so many people do not believe me. It is the most frustrating thing. It is like I am lying here bleeding and people are saying no I think you are just trying to get attention that is not really blood I think you are lying.

All I can say is I know it is true. Thanks again flipper and Mrs. Flipper and Lady Lee.

LITS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit