Are You a Fallen Angel?

by cameo-d 23 Replies latest jw friends

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Do you think we were created for the first time in these clay vessels made of earth elements?

Do you think we might have originated elsewhere and the god of this planet made these vessels for our visitation here?

How the hell did we get sucked into coming here? Doesn't everything in our 'system' revolve around lack of disclosure? Were we tricked? Did we have a mission?

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have no Idea..

I do know..I want a Refund!..

And..

A new Travel Agent!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• beksbks
    beksbks

I'm an angel, I know that much

• asilentone
  • Nephilim
    Nephilim

I wish I could say that I was an angel, or that I've talked to an angel. I invite any angels to come over and have a beer it'd be nice to chat. I bet an angel would have a LOT of cool stories.

But alas...

I'm not made out of clay - just gold old fashioned cells.

If I had to pick a background story for myself (that I instantaneously forgot upon being born) I would rather be a Wizard of some sort and I would hope the cycle of forgetting my infinite pass would cease because if you can't remember anything you might as well have been dead anyhow.

• beksbks
    beksbks

asilentone! I pinch your cheeks!

• jaguarbass
    jaguarbass

We could be in a matrix. That is why there are no answers that make sense because we are running

in a program.

Do cows, and pigs know they are being raised to be slaughtered?

We could be reincarnating and working out bad karma.

Or we could be spirits who come here for entertainment.

Where do kids like to go to haunted houses and on fast rides that scare the crap out of them.

If you are a spirit there is nothing going on in the spirit realm so you have to materialize

here on earth. When everything was like paradise Adam and Eve had to stir it up because it was

boring. If they were content and happy they would not have eaten the fruit.

Or the bible could be true. But Jehovahs witnesses understanding and interpretation of the bible

in the greater number of instances is not true.

i have been looking for the answer to your question for 50 years. I have a wall full of books.

And none of them have answers that hold water, or are indisputible.

The only thing that I know for sure is that we all die.

The ancient text written in hyroglyphics in Summeria the first civiliazation in history indicates that

we have been lured, side tracked manipulated, trapped to come here by the astronaughts from planet

nibiru the 12th planet.

Read Michael Tillingers interpretation of Zechariah Sitchin in the Slave Species of God.

The oldest text known to men found in the first civilization in history says we were

enginered to be slaves, workers here on earth

• blondie
    blondie

Angel = yes

Fallen = no

And remember that!

Warrior-angel-art

• THE GLADIATOR
    THE GLADIATOR

cameo-d

You do worry about a lot of imaginary stuff. Your life here is not a visitation. You were not brought here by space ship, stork, or a host of angels. You did not reincarnate or land with a meteorite; neither are you a sunbeam. Your mission is to find your mother. You weren't tricked, possibly she was.

How you got here is simple. Just like every human on the planet you were born of woman. Your father had a night, or perhaps a few moments of pleasure, and 9 months later you arrived. Wham-bam thank you mam. That is enough information for now. Didn't they teach you this at school?

• dissed
    dissed

Who can say? The Mormons believe they are all former angels that are priviledged to be here so they can have fun on earth.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit