Watchtower May 2010: "HAS GOD LEFT US?" (answer: YES!)

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 29 Replies latest jw friends

• WuzLovesDubs
    WuzLovesDubs

Oh man...this is heinous. What are they trying to say? God LEFT the Haitians? God LEFT the Chileans?? What the FU--!! This could be YOU and YOUR house if you dont become a Jehovahs Witness? What about the BROTHERS WHO WERE CAUGHT IN THAT EARTHQUAKE? What were they? Sacrificial lambs for the Society? Collateral Damage?

Oh yeah..and all I hear about is how GIVING the JWs were because they "allowed" the use of their convention center in Haiti to be a hospital. Are you CRAPPING me??? They ALLOWED that???

Ugh...what a hateful MFing cult. Assholes....every last one of them. They should be ashamed.

• ziddina
    ziddina

Oh, MAN!!! Rolling on the Floor laughing my ARSE off!! Great responses!!!

My first thought on seeing the title of this thread? "Maybe he went out for a latte'...?"

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Only now they have some real life pictures to choose from instead of cartoons.

It looks like a way to promote vile self-justification. "See, we told you so! God's gonna get you because you weren't one of us. Too late now! The door has closed." (Because you have nothing left to contribute to the WTS)

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Everyone at bethel is saying:

"Wow! Isn't it great that Jehover caused the earthquakes so that our magazine would be timely?!?! "

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

LOL @ else, i was just thinking that.

The earthquakes are exactly what the jws use to convince themselves of "how close" to the end the world is.

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Has God left us?

Yes WBT$..... God has left you !!

• foolsparadise
    foolsparadise

God was never with us because there is no god. If he were real then he killed everyone at the flood because of their wickedness...only to have it happen all over again....he then said Fuck It and left us to our own devices....I already wiped them out once I dont want to do it again..let them kill themselves so I dont have to!! 1 John 4:8 "God is Love"

• PublishingCult
    PublishingCult

If God existed, it's very clear that She checked out like a high school senior after finals.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

More Illuminati symbolism.....

the "Double Cross" of the Templar Logo

it almosts looks like a ships mast, especially with the ocean in the background.

Guess you could say we are looking at a shipwreck and that is what they are intending to do to our world. This is not an act of destruction of "God". It is all man's doing. And in most cases it is being brought to the forefront that these acts of destruction are orchestrated and planned by an evil faction. We have HAARP, and storm steering technology, rockets purposely dumping stuff in the atmosphere, chemtrails, wars plotted for resources---oil, diamonds, uranium, opium; and various other events that are devised to purposely divide the masses against each other and accuse the wrong people.

This "evil faction" is not just some illusive "powers that be". It is a network that stems from the highest to the lowest. Like a grapevine. The one who manufacturers the bullets is just as guilty as the one who shoots them and the general who commands the firing. All these hands are represented by the leaves of the hyssop which are dipped in the blood. They will all go into the Great Fire in the end.

WatchTower's days are numbered.

• Heaven
    Heaven

When I was a kid, my Mom told me God had turned his back on all mankind. I didn't say anything to her but boy did my mind make a number of interesting conclusions from that.

The biggest one was the following...

Wow! That also includes JWs then. So God can't be directing them. This also means that this is my life and my choices as to the kind of person I am and want to be; my choices as to what I am going to do with my life and no one elses'. So it's all up to me. God is a non-participant. Ok. I'm cool with that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit