Watchtower May 2010: "HAS GOD LEFT US?" (answer: YES!)

by TJ - iAmCleared2Land 29 Replies latest jw friends

• undercover
    undercover
    Is that Casper the Friendly Ghost hanging out of the building on the left, above the woman's head?

hahaha...it's not Casper, it's one of the other not-so-friendly ghosts that were on his show... but good catch...

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

Terry -

The WT is now saying that Christ did NOT return (even invisibly) in 1914.

See the Proclaimers Book p136

HB

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

oouuhhh what if the car was a Toyota Prius in the picture THAT would have been Prophetic ......

• Heaven
    Heaven

Is it me or is the WTS getting even more classless?

• brizzzy
    brizzzy

A VW Bug! Wait...I just got a VW Bug. Looks like I'm toast for sure, now.

• jehovahsheep
    jehovahsheep

i believe jesus came in 70 ad.the whole prophecy was written to them not us.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

What great timing. A picture of an earthquake (probably one that happened before this run--maybe the last run) on the Showcase Washtowel. It is meant to ask householders if they think God has left us, and then use the Washtowel doctrine to explain that He is merely on course to put in place a better world. Which is a scam.

They have been doing this sxxx ever since I have seen these rags. No matter what the issue, they have had rags featuring it as proof that God is about to install a better world. Of course, to be there, you need to explore what the rag says, get other littera-trash that expounds on what you must do, and then be faithful to that organization to the end. They always say that the end is at hand, yet since 1874 they have not managed to get even a single promise of the end coming right.

• awildflower
    awildflower

That's the first time I've seen a Watchtower in over a year, seriously, and I can't believe how I carried those things around supposedly to make people feel BETTER about life?? OMG, that makes me want to go in the back yard and dig my own grave! The good thing is that not one ounce of fear came over me looking at that. I'm sooooooooo over their tactics.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

this cover for new W..... and said at Bethel they have been working on it for months, long before Haiti and Chile.....

That's really funny, on facebook a site named "watchtower uncensored" makes dozens of fake covers a day. These wt people should be experts at making their rag covers after all the time they have been doing it. Working on it for months?.....

• Gayle
    Gayle

I am looking for someone to do the artwork for the May 15, 2010 WT, with several small pictures of their buildings in Brooklyn with "For Sale" signs and in the middle of the page "HAS GOD LEFT US?" or "GOD HAS LEFT US!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit