This week's Bible Highlights, verbatim quote: "Jehovah is a Killer..."

by Open mind 62 Replies latest watchtower bible

• JWoods
    JWoods
    She's not in the Bible and therefore completely made up by Jewish mystics writing about fanstatic events.

Oh. But - see: I thought that the whole garden of eden thing was completely made up by Jewish mystics writing about fantastic events?

• Mythbuster
    Mythbuster
    They knew what they were getting into when they asked to be created.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze

On a side note, did Adam have testicles before Eve came around?

Before, yes. He was forced to surrender them upon her arrival.

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Yes, He has killed some, but wouldn’t you kill too if someone where threatening AND killing your loved ones as well. That would make you a “killer” too, yes?

What I might do is pretty irrelevent. I'm not, like, God. Besides, God is supposed to love everyone, so the killer is as beloved as the killee, who's this infinitely compassionate, infinitely loving, infinitely forgiving God supposed to favor?

Believe in the Bible, or don't. But stop quibbling over the scriptures you don't like.

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

But - see: I thought that the whole garden of eden thing was completely made up by Jewish mystics writing about fantastic events?

*sigh*....But that's the BIBLE. Those fantastic events were from God lips straight to the parchment. Theother stuff was just made up. Fortunately, 2300 years later God had the wisdom to create a council to pick and choose which of the fantastic stories were true and which books to leave out, even though the books they did include sometimes are contradictory and reference the books they left out in some cases.

It all makes sense when you just realize "It's in the Bible and therefore true. I can prove the Bible is true by showing a scripture in the Bible that says the Bible is true. Even though the Bible you are holding didn't exist as a book then."

• notverylikely
    notverylikely

Before, yes. He was forced to surrender them upon her arrival.

So pretty much the same as today.

• Open mind
  • keyser soze
    keyser soze

So pretty much the same as today.

That's pretty much the gist of where I was going.

• undercover
    undercover

Before this gets out of control, I think we need to consult the scriptures:

Duderonomy 1:5 (I love that dudeism.com site)

When discussing a matter of grave importance, or even of trifling idiocy, always make sure to employ expletives as much as possible to prove your heartfelt honesty and conviction. To ensure your dudeness, all out-of-control, manic discussions should be followed with entreaties to "just take it easy, man."

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I am assuming the picture is not of a woman holding the remote, demonstating that the man has given his manhood to the woman, but that the picture is of a woman holding a case in which his testicles are placed so she has control.

Either way, he has surrendered them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit