Oooh, this "article" has left itself WIDE open to some juicy comments.....

by Quillsky 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Quillsky
  • zoiks
    zoiks

It must be a joke. They're joking, right? Right...?

• Sighco
    Sighco

"There are no restrictions when it comes to Jehovahs Witness dating"

Of course not, chaperones are just a suggestion. Elders would never pull you into a back room over being alone with your girlfriend

• looking4peace
    looking4peace

Are you kidding me? This article had to have been written by someone who has never been inside a Kingdom Hall. It is FULL of lies. Please! I'm with zolks. It MUST be a joke.

L4P

• looking4peace
    looking4peace

"There is no controlling behavior when it comes to Jehovah's Witnesses and you are taught to train yourself to decide what is right and what is wrong."

This is only after you have become a Watchtower zombie, right? After the miles long list of black and white rules have become a part of your every breath. What a joke.

L4P

• looking4peace
    looking4peace

"There is no one telling Jehovah's Witnesses that they have to believe and accept everything that is being taught to them."

Tell that to all those disfellowshipped for apostacy. Get real. Whoever wrote this has no clue.

L4P, over and out.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

There are no restrictions when it comes to Jehovahs Witness Dating and the Jehovah's Witnesses are always adapting to society instead of condemning it.

TOTAL LIES AND BULLSHIT

• troubled mind
    troubled mind

Well i'm so glad that was cleared up so precisely , because I was really beginning to believe all you apostates that Jehovah's witnesses were a cult .

It's good to know I wasn't brainwashed ...phew .

• Quillsky
    Quillsky

This is my favorite part....

There is no controlling behavior when it comes to Jehovah's Witnesses and you are taught to train yourself to decide what is right and what is wrong.

I don't think it's a joke. It sounds like the writer is fairly young & extremely brainwashed. The scary thing is that site has tens of thousands of articles and appears to value quality and expertise. All articles are vetted before publication, and I think they optimize their search engine profile.

So feel free to post comments highlighting the falsehoods (no comments have been posted yet). At the very least it will ensure that this rubbish doesn't get republished elsewhere on the internet.

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

Education and Knowledge that goes beyond the realm of Jehovah's Witness literature is never looked down upon.

the Jehovah's Witnesses are always adapting to society instead of condemning it.

Every Jehovah's Witness has a voice, and can suggest ideas to the main leaders. These ideas are read and a large majority of the time taken seriously and acted on.

Wow those are some beauties.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit