"Upon Your Belly You Will Go and Dust You Will Eat"...

by AGuest 26 Replies latest jw friends

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Damn! Is JCanon back reincarnated. What a pile of horseshit!

Jeff

• ziddina
    ziddina

AGuest... DuuuuuDE! You have been watching too many reruns of "V"! Along with the "X Files", and, as Dinah suggested, "Twilight" and "New Moon"...

Zid... [lizard tongue flickers in and out... "They're NOT like us!! (rips off mask...)"]

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest Ziddina... may you have peace!

I don't watch "V" (either it's 1980's version or the current) because it's purpose is to subliminally convince us that such [reptilian] beings are "bad" and/or will "eat" us (as do most of the shows that depict beings from anywhere else but this planet). I don't watch the X Files because it's even more nonsense, trying to make anyone not "like" earthling man "spooky" or our enemies. And, well, yeah, I did see the Twilight/New Moon flicks (not bad, in a sodapop/bubble-gummy vampire/werewolf-y kinda way), but that really is only two pics... so not "too many". I don't really "do" vampires/werewolves, though... or pretty much anything that kills others just for, well, the sake of earthling man's entertainment. Can't see the benefit in it. Thus, I rarely even see a "war" movie... unless it has some real historical basis (my favorite genre is historical fiction, so long as it attempts to keep somewhere close to the truth - too much "artistic license" and I'm all bummed out!)... and pretty much never watch violent or fight kind of movies/shows. No benefit, IMHO, and "pure entertainment" doesn't strike me as a benefit... if I'm not at all entertained... which I'm not.

Truly, I did not get this from a dream or a movie - none of the visions are that. I will share another vision with you, if you don't mind, because it speaks to the whole "V" lie:

It was in the middle of the day, "broad daylight", yet the sky was dark. Almost pitch black, not even stars. People were running around, some screaming, but I couldn't figure out why. As I stood there trying to figure out what the... I saw three lights coming at me from above. The two outside lights were very bright, brighter than the one in the middle, because they were white, while the one was sort of yellow/orange-ish. They were coming VERY fast... and at some point I realized the two were angels. (Okaaayyy...)

The center light, however, pulled out from the two and came at me even faster until I could make out that it was a, well, for lack of a better word... dragon. It was a HUGE reptilian-like being with orange "smoldering" eyes ("fiery")... as was it's body (fiery). It came at me full speed... and then abruptly stopped within 2-3 inches of me. Its head was HUGE... and I could feel its breath.

Of course, I was terrified. I began to tremble (I didn't want to, but couldn't help it) and inside, I was screaming, "RUN, oh my god, RUN!!" But I couldn't move as I was also saying, "No, don't run - it would be a lack of faith!" As you can guess, I was VERY conflicted because I wanted to get out of there FAST... and yet, I was afraid that if I ran, if I moved at all... it would be the wrong thing to do.

And then the "thing" spoke to me. It said, "Do not be afraid, child. Do not look at my appearance, but listen to my voice. It is me, the one you call 'Lord.' You know me, because you know my voice. Listen to my voice... and do not concern yourself with what I look like."

And I DID want to believe it was him, but here was this... THING... right in front of my face... BREATHING... and all I could think of what that it was going to open its mouth and snap my body in two with one bite. Like "Jurassic Park" or something. So, I began to tell myself again to RUN.

And then he said, as if reading my thoughts, "We don't do that, child. We don't bite people in two. That is something dreamed up by earthling man. We are not like that. If I wanted to take your life, all I would have to do is inhale. And your breath would return to me."

When he said that, I immediately recognized the Voice as my Lord's. And my fear left me. Completely. And I stood there while he talked and told me many other things.

Now, I get it that it's hard to believe such a thing. I don't blame anyone for being skeptical. I most probably would be, too, if someone related such a thing to me. Funny, though, this vision occurred close to 10 years ago... and just last week my husband came to me, all excited, with some verses he read in the Jerusalem Bible... and which he has been unable to find in ANY other version (and he has about 20). It states:

10 Listen to me then, like intelligent people. Far be evil from God or injustice from Shaddai! 11 For he pays people back for what they do, treating each as his own conduct deserves. 12 Be sure of it: God never does wrong, Shaddai does not pervert what is just. 13 Did someone else entrust the world to his care or was he given charge of the universe by someone else?14 If he were to recall his spirit, to concentrate his breath back in himself, 15 all flesh would instantly perish and all people would return to dust. 16 If you have any intelligence, listen to this, lend your ear to the sound of my words. Job 34:10-16

Now, the Jerusalem Bible is [one of] the current "catholic" bibles and so not one I would ordinarily read/refer to... not because there's anything wrong with it (any more than with any of the others) but because most Catholics don't read the Bible (and so using one when conversing with them is often moot)... and most of the folks who need to see things in the Bible aren't Catholic and so use other versions.

I say that to say that I had absolutely NO idea that these verses existed: I only shared what occurred in my vision. That someone has now found where it IS "written" was a joyful occasion for me, yes, of course. But that's pretty much how it goes: I simply share what I am given... and sooner or later someone else comes up with the scriptural/Bible/other writing "proof" of its truth.

Anyway, I wanted to share that to help you understand why a show like "V" is something I WOULDN'T watch, at all. It says that what is "good"... is "bad" and, unfortunately, a whole lot of humans are going to be misled by it... and shows like it... so that when my Lord DOES return, rather than greeting him, they will consider him an "enemy". Because earthling man has NOT been told the TRUTH about what spirit beings look like... and instead have been told that beings that appear "reptilian" are in fact our enemies. Nothing could be further from the truth, though.

Anyway, I bid you peace and thank you for letting me share this.

YOUR servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• JWoods
    JWoods
    Anyway, I wanted to share that to help you understand why a show like "V" is something I WOULDN'T watch, at all. It says that what is "good"... is "bad" and, unfortunately, a whole lot of humans are going to be misled by it... and shows like it... so that when my Lord DOES return, rather than greeting him, they will consider him an "enemy". Because earthling man has NOT been told the TRUTH about what spirit beings look like... and instead have been told that beings that appear "reptilian" are in fact our enemies. Nothing could be further from the truth, though.

OK, so when the Lord comes he will be in the form of a scary reptile?

BTW - Did you have a look at the snake-handling thread?

• undercover
    undercover

I think it means that when he returns he'll park his spaceship over Brooklyn, NY...

And have a hot chick with short hair as his spokesperson...

• journey-on
    journey-on
    10 Listen to me then, like intelligent people. Far be evil from God or injustice from Shaddai! 11 For he pays people back for what they do, treating each as his own conduct deserves. 12 Be sure of it: God never does wrong, Shaddai does not pervert what is just. 13 Did someone else entrust the world to his care or was he given charge of the universe by someone else?14 If he were to recall his spirit, to concentrate his breath back in himself, 15 all flesh would instantly perish and all people would return to dust. 16 If you have any intelligence, listen to this, lend your ear to the sound of my words. Job 34:10-16

Shaddai is the name associated with the gift of prophetic dreams and the ability to interpret dreams. Shaddai without the addition of El or El Chai represents God's manifestation under the influence of judgement (wrathful).

Thanks for sharing your vision, Shelby..........journey-on

• AGuest
    AGuest

Dearest JWoods... may you have peace!

I think "scary" is subjective. I won't be scared... well, not too much (I'm glad for the heads-up, though!) nor will those who know him...

Did you have a look at the snake-handling thread?

Nope. No reason. They're not snakes...

Thanks for sharing your vision, Shelby

And thank you, dear Journey, for your comments (the greatest of love and peace to you)! I truly appreciate them!

Again, may you all have peace and may JAH bless!

A slave of Christ,

SA

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit