New Here

by CuriousButterfly 31 Replies latest jw friends

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

Hi new to this message board. I was trying to contact the Admins or Mods and the link at the botton if the message board does not appear to be working. Am I able to PM them?

Thanks

• Brocephus
    Brocephus

Yes, go to Members and look for Simon.

• Open mind
    Open mind

You can also send a PM to Lady Lee, AK-Jeff or Scully.

I'm pretty sure they're all currently moderators here.

Oh, and, WELCOME!

om

• CuriousButterfly
    CuriousButterfly

A little about me. I was raised as a JW, daughter of an elder and wife of an elder. Can you say being in a "fishbowl" all your life make sense?

I am VERY hesitant since as you all know the ramifications if I were to be "outed". I am not here to cause trouble but have been a lurker for a few years. My husband is very loving and not the typical "professional elder" he is one of the few who is humble but unfortunately he is not questioning some of the teachings and how things are handle in the organization. I have not approached him about my reading on the net from other ex-JWs but he knows I have some doubts on the organization. I love him for not trying to tell me what to say and what not to say.

I am on a journey to who knows where and will read other's thoughts/stories. I will respect all and I hope you will respect my situation.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Welcome, Curious Butterfly.

Sylvia

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

Welcome, and thank you for your upfront honesty. You have already earned my respect. Feel free to ask anything here. Best o fluck on your journey.

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome CuriousButterfly!

I am not here to cause trouble but have been a lurker for a few years.

Wow, that could be a new record for lurking!

Good to have you here :)

Blessings,

Stephen

• dissed
    dissed

Welcome to you and for sharing your position.

Not all here have the same background and feelings. Everyone is different and brings unique views to our table.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I am not here to cause trouble but have been a lurker for a few years.
    Wow, that could be a new record for lurking!

*ahem*

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/133646/1/lurker-for-seven-years

Sylvia

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome CuriousButterfly! So glad you have a good hubby. Love is extremely important. So much more important than any man-made organization.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit