Bullying JW's

by etna 27 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

hoser, what is going on?!

• hoser
    hoser

Rebel8:

I am doing a fade right now taking it real slow in the hopes of waking up family. This one elder just won't leave me be. He is always harassing me to reach out for minsisterial servant, giving me assignments that I don't want even though I barely attend meetings or go in service. He just won't accept no for an answer. He tries to shame my wife about my lack of activity, thankfully she's not position concious.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Is he single? Is your wife hot?

If so, maybe he hopes she'll bail on you (and hook up with him) if he can goad you into a JC-worthy situation and get you DFed.

Or am I giving his intelligence too much credit?

Maybe he just suspects you of "apostacy" and wants to make an example of you and/or gain some points with the local CO.

• hoser
    hoser

Well my wife is pretty hot but this guy is just an ass . He has zero social skills and has led a sheltered life. He is a manipulator big time and likes to get people all defensive and worked up.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

hoser - "He has zero social skills and has led a sheltered life."

Premium elder material these days, huh?

Either that or the barrel's bottom is getting scraped even deeper.

• hoser
    hoser

Yea this guy has no boundaries and will walk all over you if you let him. When you stand up for yourself or correct him from the scriptures or the publications he throws a hissy fit

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Hoser, check your PMs.

• rebel8
    rebel8

Tell him you have developed Irritable Bowel Syndrome and stress from all your responsibilities at the hall are making it worse.

Go into great detail about the gas, diarrhea, cramping, bloating and constipation you are experiencing, along with all the enemas, laxatives, suppositories, fiber and stool softeners you must take. Talk about how bad the gas smells, how no one wants to work in your car group in fs because of it, how you don't want to give a talk and suddenly have to fart or run to the bathroom. Remember, great detail. Ramble on and on without pausing, until he leaves.

I did a similar thing with menstruation stories when elders were bugging me. They stopped.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit