"If anyone LOVES me, he will keep my word..."

by AGuest 18 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

To the Household of God, Israel, and all those who go with... may you have peace!

When I was first directed to this "city" 9 years ago, it was with a very purposeful message. Over the years I was directed to restate that message on many occasions and in many ways. That message is as valid and appropriate today as it was then so that rather than have me post an entirely new message I am directed by my Lord to simply repost the first one, with some slight editing. Why the edits?

Apparently, some HAVE heard... and DEMONSTRATED their faith... but others yet want to. So, the edits are only to adapt the message to those today... of the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with them. In that light, I once again direct the following to those with ears to hear:

On the night that he was put to death in the flesh, our Lord gave a commandment in which he stated "Keep doing this in remembrance of me." That commandment was with regard to the eating of "bread" in symbolization of his flesh as the Passover Lamb, and drinking of wine, in symbolization of his blood by which the NEW Covenant between God and Israel is ratified and 'sealed'.

For years, God's household has been dissuaded and misled by 'certain men' who would say that such eating and drinking is not for ALL... but for some small group. However, our Lord is recorded to have said:

1. "I am the bread that came down from heaven. He that eats my flesh and drinks my blood will live FOREVER... AND I will resurrect him on the last day..." and "Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood... YOU HAVE NO LIFE IN YOURSELVES..." and "For MY flesh is true food and MY blood true drink..." John 6:4-55

2. "Remain IN UNION with me... for apart from me, you can nothing of yourself" and "He that eats my flesh and drinks my blood REMAINS IN UNION WITH ME..." John 15:4-7; John 6:56

3. "And should the alien resident among you keep the passover to JAH, let all his males first be circumcised, and THEN let him come near and keep it; for he shall be as one born in the land..." for "ONE LAW there is to be... for Israel AND for the alien resident among him..." and " for ALL who went out from Egypt ate the SAME spiritual food and drank the SAME spiritual drink from the rock-mass that is the Christ." Exodus 12:48, 49; 1 Corinthians 10:1-5

4. "He that hears my commandments and OBEYS them is he that loves me. And he that loves me will be loved by my Father. And I will love him and will show myself plainly TO him. If a man loves me, he will obey my commandments and my Father will love him, and WE WILL COME TO HIM... and make our abode WITH him. He that does NOT love me, does NOT obey my commandments..." John 14:21-24

Those who adhere to the false teaching that some should NOT eat and drink, however, have been misled... and as a result are part of those who form TWO flocks overriding the Lord's words that "I have other sheep which are not of THIS fold (the fleshly Jews)... and they will become ONE flock... with ONE shepherd."

Such ones have been misled by 'wicked men' who have arisen 'from among" those who belong to Christ, who have preached the Christ DIVIDED by overriding his words that to LOVE him... is to OBEY him... in ALL things. His 'commandment' to 'keep doing this'... is one of those "things"... just as ALL who went out from Egypt... Israel and alien resident alike... did. ALL of those ate the manna, drank from the rock-mass, celebrated the Passover... and enter into the Covenant at Sinai. ALL of those were taken in as "Israel" and thus there became only ONE law among them... and ONE hope: to enter into the Promised Land. Ephesians 4:4

In fulfillment of our Lord's words that "false christs and false prophets will arise... to mislead IF POSSIBLE... EVEN the chosen ones"... such men would have you believe that everything that applies to "Israel" applies to those who "go with" Israel... EXCEPT that which ultimately kept Israel AND the vast mixed company ALIVE: holy spirit. As Paul wrote:

"ALL ate the same spiritual food and ALL drank the same spiritual drink." 1 Corinthians 10:3, 4

Such men teach that those who do NOT eat and drink... "have life... IN THEMSELVES." But this is a LIE. For our Lord is recorded to have said:

"Unless you eat my flesh and drink my blood, you have NO LIFE in yourselves." John 6:53

Dear ones, there is only ONE 'way' by which Israel, and ANY who 'go with' them gain everlasting life: by means of holy spirit, the BLOOD of God and His Son, which Son pours out... both upon Israel AND upon the 'nations.' There is only ONE 'Way' to get such spirit, however, and it starts with OBEYING the One who dispenses it... in even the "least" thing of eating his flesh and drinking his blood.

Such 'wicked men' have "shut up the kingdom of the heavens," however... have closed the 'door' to the 'narrow road' that is Christ... and instead have tried to lease Israel on the 'broad way to destruction'. They are not going in, and so they do not allow those on their way in to go in. Matthew 23:13

But it does not need to be so! Who will YOU obey? The Holy One of Israel, who gave his life for YOU? Or 'earthling man'?

May the one that has ears HEAR what the Spirit says. May such one(s) also hear the Spirit... and the bride... when they say, "COME! Take life's water... free!"

I, SA, as one HEARING... say to you "Come! Take life's water... the holy spirit of God, the MOST Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies... which water is poured out from the innermost parts of His Son and Christ, the Holy Spirit and Holy One of Israel, my Lord and master, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... free!"

Come... eat from the Tree of Life, the leaves of which are for YOUR "curing," and DRINK from the river that flows out from that Tree... JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH... who is the TRUE Vine... the ROOT of Jesse... SPROUT!

Servant to the Household of God, Israel, and those who go with... and slave of Christ,

SA

• beksbks
    beksbks

You seem a nice lady, but I dunno if I can say I love you......................obey? No

• AGuest
    AGuest

and the greatest of love and peace to you!

Please forgive my use of the word "obey" - some Bible version use that word... some do not. The Greek word is "tereo" however, which meaning is slightly less offensive. It means:

1) to attend to carefully, take care of a) to guard b) metaph. to keep, one in the state in which he is c) to observe d) to reserve: to undergo something

So, the BETTER title would have been "If anyone LOVES me, he will KEEP my word..." and I will try to make that change, if the post will let me. If not, please accept my apology and refer her for what was truly meant.

Again, I bid you peace!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA

• wobble
    wobble

Thanks Shelby,

Your posts are always bringing us light, and the peace that The Lord promised.

Love

Wobble

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

One thing is certain: It is not a loving thing to make promises you have absolutely no intention of fulfilling. Do that, and you are not going to be trusted for very much. It is also not a loving thing to pressure someone into enduring great hardship or to promise something you know they are not reasonably going to fulfill.

• matrixx
    matrixx

Hello my dear sister Shelby.

It is always so joyous to see you continuing in the work of our lord.

For JW,s and EX JW,s partaking of the emblems can be a very difficult thing. Because the organization has created a fear in many that they are unworthy and that it is the wt organization that determines whether or not a person should partake. As you quoted Jaheshua Mischajah

1. "I am the bread that came down from heaven. He that eats my flesh and drinks my blood will live FOREVER... AND I will resurrect him on the last day..." and "Unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood... YOU HAVE NO LIFE IN YOURSELVES..." and "For MY flesh is true food and MY blood true drink..." John 6:4-55

We can decide to listen to a religious organization or Jesus own words.

As for me and my household we have chosen to listen to the words of our true master rather than man.

We do communion regularly and rejoice that we are obeying the words of Jaheshua Mischajah over the words of a religion we are no longer part of.

May you have peace Shelby

A fellow servant of Christ

love, Matrixx

(I joined here about eight years ago as "finalcall" but did not post much. I have just recently rejoined but could not find a way to use my old name)

• LV101
    LV101

Thank you, Shelby, for your posts. They are appreciated.

NV1

• Chalam
    Chalam

Welcome matrixx!

Nice post Shelby, some great verses on the matter :)

I still don't understand you using this name JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH? See my post in your thread regarding it A People for His Name

Neither the use of the NWT which is insidious Remain IN UNION with me...

Anyhow, blessing in Christ.

Stephen

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Good Morning Shelby!..

I like the edits..They will make the message alot clearer for most..

I alway thought anyone who was a Christian,should take part in the bread and wine thing..

I don`t know why,it just seemed to make sense..

Your thread was a nice read,with my morning tea..

Take care my friend..

....................... ...OUTLAW

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Insane again, the Witnesses always put so much mystic around eating the bread and wine or grape juice or whatever. It’s their elect stereotyping of themselves typical of a cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit