New light on blood?

by Mickey mouse 57 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

This is prompted by Barbara's new article at Freeminds and a message someone sent to my Youtube account a month ago.

There are rumours that there will be "new light" this year about blood transfusions. If this happens, I for one will be speaking up and asking who is accountable for all the lives lost due to the WT's death dealing policy. This is an opportunity for all those who still have some connections with JWs to make people think.

• blondie
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Bump.

• recovering
    recovering

Mickey mouse are you sure we should be raising this issue if the WTBS is indeed thinking of changing the no blood transfusion policy . I understand where you are coming from. However, I have mixed feelings , about speaking up and asking who is accountable for all the lives lost due to the WT's death dealing policies. On the one hand people should know about the harmful policies of the WTBS ,on the other hand I am afraid if they are exposed they will continue with their hardline attitude torwards blood transfusions. If they continue with this hard line aproach even more people will die.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I hadn't thought about that recovering.

As you were.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

I hope the "new light" is that taking any kind of blood transfusion is strictly a conscience matter.

The bORG better do somthing soon before they bleed to death from law suits.

LD

• cattails
    cattails
    I hope the "new light" is that taking any kind of blood transfusion is strictly a conscience matter.

According to the Legal Dept. of the Borganization the matter of

blood transfusions has always been a matter of conscience. What

is obvious from the Bulgarian agreement is that the WTS wants it

both ways... they say that it is a matter of conscience and also DF

anyone who dares receive a blood transfusion, because taking blood

automatically makes a person disassociated and the results of

disassociating are the same as disfellowshipping. The blame rests

on the Governing Body and all it's lawyers for all the victims of their

decision to disallow blood transfusions for Jehovah's Witnesses.

http://www.ajwrb.org/jme/jmef.htm

http://www.ajwrb.org/basics/abandon.shtml

• Leprechaun
    Leprechaun

Anyone insane enough to allow a dozen Wankers, in New York City who they don’t even know, decide how they will remedy their own health care concerns between them and their doctors, well all I can do, is just shack my head in utter disgust. Oh get a life!

• peggy
    peggy

My daughter got 30 day private reproof for her blood infusion a year and a half ago. The do not automatically DF because they KNOW without a doubt this is a false teaching.

They did tell her that she lacked FAITH in the ressurection. This while her new born son sat in his baby carrier next to her.

They should be ASHAMED!!!!

• dissed
    dissed

If they do change, and claim openly its a matter of conscience?

Then look for them to say it was always a matter of conscience and those who died over reacted to the old admonitions.

And I also know a JW bro who might take out the entire GB if they changed the doctrine. He lost two children to a 'no blood stand' thinking they were doing the right thing.

To this day, his wife is very emotionally troubled. Can you see and understand why?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit