Finally Erased them OUT of my phone!

by babygirl30 21 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
    blondie

I have a few emergency phone numbers re family that I have filed deep in my file box but not in my phone listings in my purse. I don't have a cell phone. Just one more technology to have to learn.

• Girlie
    Girlie

I'm not even out yet and have already managed to erase the many of them out of my life.

• sacolton
    sacolton

LET THE HEALING BEGIN!

• Quillsky
    Quillsky
    I actually thought people here were going to start shunning me because now I'm one of you and therefore not special anymore. The "love-bombing" would end, and I'd be left on an endless treadmill of posting and trying to keep up with the "national average" of posts and all the apostafests and so on.

Say what, sd-7?

• cantleave
    cantleave

God - my phone book will be pretty empty when I get round to doing that.

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

But you can add my phone number :-)

• awildflower
    awildflower
    I actually thought people here were going to start shunning me because now I'm one of you and therefore not special anymore. The "love-bombing" would end, and I'd be left on an endless treadmill of posting and trying to keep up with the "national average" of posts and all the apostafests and so on.

Say what, sd-7?

Yeah, clarify??

• teel
    teel

Great news babygirl, you DFd the dissenting phone numbers. Now the other numbers can peacefully congregate and praise the Great Signal.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I think our man was using sarcasm there, which of course doesn't fly well in text without a smiley to show it (and frankly the smileys on this board kind of suck).

I can't exactly redeem myself by saying "I take it all back, the faithful slave is all that and then some."

It would be kind of funny to see the look on the elders faces if somebody tried this, though. I mean, give the complete opposite account of what he gave the previous committee. Deny any of the negative statements were made and imply that he has absolutely no idea why the original JC would say such things about him. They'd be at a total loss if you were a good enough actor.

• chickpea
    chickpea

congrats! it has to be mixed emotions,
    but here is hoping the scale tips on the
    side of relief and freedom to think!

@blondie... i hear ya, mate! i dont have a mobile
    and dread the thought of actually joining the
    culture of availability.... "call the house and leave
    a message" is good enough for me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest