This video scared me so so much... it can't be true!!!

by Butterflyleia85 41 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

The Masons probably didn't want a nutjob like Chuck in their club.

Kind of like when Homer Simpson managed to join the Stonecutters.

• ziddina
    ziddina

"Why didn't JW ever explain this!?! ..."

What, and scare off all the slaves??

The Watchtower is rarely honest about anything. This is the sort of thing that they DEFINITELY wouldn't reveal to the public eye...

Their membership would NEVER have reached the level it has, if all of this were declared openly when people begin studying with the Witnesses...

Give me an honest Devil-Worshipper over a dishonest "Christian", any day!!!

Zid

• TD
    TD

C'mon people......

Every major Christian denomination uses or has used the cross and crown. Most of our great and great great grandfathers were Masons. (Or Oddfellows or Foresters or something..) Egyptian symbolism was an extremely popular fad in the 19th and early 20th century.

I know that not everyone has a fetish for old books like I do, but please.... Read some period literature. Go to your local library and leaf through some material on Christian iconography and 19th century architecture.

Google is a great tool, but it is too easy to draw an incorrect conclusion without historical perspective.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Thanks for the comment TD! I just now caught this! Good tip.

• clarity
    clarity

Butterfly,

As to the denials that Russel didn't say this or that .... now if it was his followers who actually said these things, you must realize that Russel was the editor of Zions Watchtower ... he was the author and had full authority as to exactly what information was published. He didn't just pickup the magazine and say "oh look what it says",...he's the one who was writing all this stuff! If his followers were stating certain things about him,... where do you think they learned it from.

No, the pyramid is not over Russel's grave ... but it is close enough that you could spit over to it! Also don't you find it very condeming that "Watchtower Bible and Tract Society" is chiselled onto the sides of it. Notice the Cross & Crown and occult symbols. Those same symbols are emblazened on Russels books and also across the front of a Watchtower Assembly Hall in New York. (sun god Ra) www.jwfiles.com/emblems.htm

As to history and "old" information being not important, well...how old do you think the Bible is? Is it important? Is that a yes I hear?

Keep digging

clarity

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

thanks clarity! I will keep digging...

• Violia
    Violia

We know someone who is a Freemason and they are ok.

I asked about all the weird stories about them and they said none of that was true.

• diamondiiz
    diamondiiz

Butterflyleia85

The problem with videos like these is that a lot of nonsense is included. Russell may have been self deceived individual there is no evidence of him being a freemason but he as well as many others in his area and time have great deal of knowledge of Masonary. Pyramid of Giza that Russell taught had nothing to do with Satanism but Russell's crazy idea of him finding the truth about the bible and imagining that God left clues on earth for mankind. Russell bloodlines is another crazy theory from few nutcase conspiracy web sites based absolutely on no evidence - as if anyone having name Russell is part of the bloodline. Rothschield help? Russell wrote to these people in regards to the state of Israel as he believed that the Jews would get their land back before the end of the world and Rothschield were promoting the idea of the state of Israel which makes sense why Russell would write to these people. NWT bible being written by Satanists is another BS claim. There is also no evidence of Russell being a pedophile. The claim is based on divorce papers which I'm still trying to find that state that Russell was found to be in Rose Ball's room and has grown quite fond of her but Rose was around 25 years old at the time!!!! Some websites and even books quote from this transcript but I don't know if the authors ever had the actual copies of the transcript or are they just quoting from "a source."

Nonsense videos like these may help few people look into the wts lie but many people will see through the stupidity of these claims and will believe WTS claim that apostates only tell half truths. Be careful when doing research without actual proof.

• Butterflyleia85
    Butterflyleia85

Thanks diamondiiz! I know because of this it's frusterating to find the actual true... so many opinions or half of what is said is lead with ideas and assumptions.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Sacolton inquired, "If CTR wasn't a Freemason - why is he buried at the Greater Pittsburgh Masonic Center?"

C. T. Russell is NOT buried at the Greater Pittsburgh Masonic Center, he was buried in the Rosemont United Cemetery in 1916. This was in harmony with the instructions he left, which said, in part, "I desire to be buried in the plot of ground owned by our Society, in the Rosemont United Cemetery..."

The Watchtower Pyramid Memorial is NOT Russell's headstone, so CTR is not UNDER the pyramid, as some have claimed. It marks the center of the plot owned by the WTB&TS, a plot that contains the remains of other people who lived and worked at Bethel. This is the first of at least three burial plots that have been used by the WTB&TS. There is one on Staten Island in NYC, and one in upstate NY at the Bethel Farm (I don't recall the name of the town).

If one takes the time to investigate, one learns that the Greater Pittsburgh Masonic Center had its corner stone laid in 1995, 79 years after CTR died.

Then again, if there was a Starbucks Coffee Shop across the street from CTR's grave, I'm sure there are some people who would insist that CTR was a barista specializing in vente espressos con panna with a sprinkle of nutmeg.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit